Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

mike1981 (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough)

relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

mike1981  (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough) Empty mike1981 (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough)

Post  relict Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm

You bumped it.

We applaud you.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

mike1981  (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough) Empty Re: mike1981 (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough)

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 pm

relict wrote:You bumped it.

We applaud you.

Mods deleted it.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

mike1981  (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough) Empty Re: mike1981 (and some extra random characters to make the topic title long enough)

Post  relict Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Waireka wrote:Mods deleted it.

Not the 8:46PM post - still there!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

relict wrote:
    Waireka wrote:Mods deleted it.

Not the 8:46PM post - still there!

Go Mike!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Yeah, that's what this topic was about. I guess 'bump' was a little vague when I meant 'link'. I was trying to be discreet!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 pm