Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post a thread title that still gets TD's attention

Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post  a thread title that still gets TD's attention Empty TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post a thread title that still gets TD's attention

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 pm

when you in Mt Eden next?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post  a thread title that still gets TD's attention Empty Re: TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post a thread title that still gets TD's attention

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Next time he gets caught raping someone.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post  a thread title that still gets TD's attention Empty Re: TDO plus some other characters so I can actually post a thread title that still gets TD's attention

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Psalter wrote:Next time he gets caught raping someone.

what do you mean caught? You mean, "caught in the reach-around"?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

hahahaha it will be this week now with the price increase I would say our plans have completly gone out the window. I'm already getting demands as to why I havent been round to change the prices. one guy even didnt care that I was in gissyso
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 pm

the distant one wrote:hahahaha it will be this week now with the price increase I would say our plans have completly gone out the window. I'm already getting demands as to why I havent been round to change the prices. one guy even didnt care that I was in gissyso

i have a bit of a shitter tomorrow day, but if you are around next week....
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

sounds good I would say the next couple of weeks are gona be a mess for us but I can always fit in a time for liquid lunch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am