Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Wizz
Jesus Christ
the distant one
canterella
Waireka
relict
10 posters

Connections between forum mumbers

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Connections between forum mumbers - Page 2 Empty Re: Connections between forum mumbers

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 am

Glad I could help... with satisfaction AND weight loss. I'll send you my bill, call me madame summoner.
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Connections between forum mumbers - Page 2 Empty Re: Connections between forum mumbers

Post  Rag_Bag Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Looks like everything is all fluffy penguins between Samm and Woman again...

woman please (oh wise one)

samm2
    20/07/2009 9:03:41 PM Shilla has been unable to log in to S/C she still has the same user name and password do you have any idea of what she can do to remedy this situation or how to get S/C to remedy it.
    Thank you.
    Report this post

Woman
    20/07/2009 9:07:49 PM * giggles at the heading *

Hi Samm,

all I can suggest is that Shilla check to make sure all her preferences on her account are crossed and checked.

If they are and they are correct, then she needs to email SC admin with her problem.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

2 month old thread is 2 months old.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Rag_Bag wrote:Looks like everything is all fluffy penguins between Samm and Woman again...

Quite the opposite, I would have thought. Did you miss the old date? The only recent comments are the delete requests.
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

I sit corrected...

I completely overlooked the dates - was right to pick up on it but for the wrong reason I see

<--- Observational FAIL
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Woman
    16/09/2009 10:50:09 PM Wow.. just wow!

Who knew that asking for a couple of threads to be deleted would create such a response.. how-ever in light of recent events I guess it's not surprising.

Thanks for your support ladies.

Pricey,

this started when you viciously attacked me twice in my handy hints thread.. which is NOT a GARDEN ADVICE thread - even though it has the word 'garden' in it.

In fact there is a link to the Garden Info thread on the first page of my thread.

I put a thread up a couple of nights later, asking why you had attacked me!?!

You turned it around on me and proceeded to say I must have been drunk or imagining things.. and then you said I was a troll and you had reported my questioning thread to you to SC.

If I get a warning from SC because of you narking on my questioning thread, I will be highly pissed off!
    YOU were the one who attacked ME!!

I have countered that by sending the URL of the thread I put up questioning you, plus the URL of my handy hint thread - to SC, telling them the story - and also asking them to find the 2 posts in my handy hint thread where you attacked me, because I did not save them at the time.

So, if anyone gets a warning it should be you, and after reading what you have written, I hope you get one.

As you are no doubt aware, you are now banned from my topics - and will remain so, unless I get an apology from you - which I feel would be a long time coming - so I expect to have to reinforce your bans from my threads when I remember to do so.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

side-splittingly stupid (this topic is, apparently)

You just keep telling yourself that, Pricey7, and all will be well. Of course, your actions have absolutely no part in helping to form people's negative perception of you. For as long as you laugh at them, you can continue ignoring the unimportant issues such as honesty, personal responsibility and integrity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 am