Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Wizz
Jesus Christ
the distant one
canterella
Waireka
relict
10 posters

Connections between forum mumbers

relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Connections between forum mumbers Empty Connections between forum mumbers

Post  relict Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 pm

What is the connection between Pricey! and Samm, such that Woman would think Samm might know about his motives?

Hmm. This might explain some other stuff too.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Connections between forum mumbers Empty Re: Connections between forum mumbers

Post  Waireka Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 pm

relict wrote:What is the connection between Pricey! and Samm, such that Woman would think Samm might know about his motives?

Hmm. This might explain some other stuff too.

Neighbours I believe.

Woman's right though, that creep and his little inane follower have some serious issues about Woman.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Connections between forum mumbers Empty mumbers

Post  relict Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am

Oops! 'members'*
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 am

Very Happy mumbers was nearly 100% correct Relict, only a letter short, should've read Dumbers!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

what did I miss whilst I was away
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

the distant one wrote:what did I miss whilst I was away

I was going to ask the very same question.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:

Sorry, I can't help anyone there. In spite of being the topic author, I have no idea what was going on. Only that there was something. The topic to which I linked in the initial post has long gone.

Just found this in the garden topic, and it may well be related:

samm2 13/09/2009 7:49PM:
    Hi Caronz,Croaker and Kevin thank you for your posts they are so appreciated I must admit last night i was not happy with what happened and I still haventt learnt all of the matter so if anyone saw any posts like was described please tell me.
    It would be appreciated
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

relict wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

Sorry, I can't help anyone there. In spite of being the topic author, I have no idea what was going on. Only that there was something. The topic to which I linked in the initial post has long gone.

Hi Caronz,Croaker and Kevin thank you for your posts they are so appreciated I must admit last night i was not happy with what happened and I still haventt learnt all of the matter so if anyone saw any posts like was described please tell me.
    It would be appreciated

She really is a pathetic little slime...

Pricey the other night, went into Womans handy hints thread and nutted out completely, something to do with trying to replace the garden thread. He abused her and was just... well... Pricey.

So Woman emailed Samm2, on an email she has emailed her and received reply with recently. Samm2 never responded (for like a week), so Woman asked Pricey directly what the deal was.

Pricey called Woman a troll and said he was reporting the questioning post.

Samm2 was like 'I don't know what you're talking about and then suddenly jumped onto Priceys fence, saying stuff that sounded hostile towards Woman.

All I remember is how she treated her dying friend after her dying friend disagreed with her once. She asked other forum members to email, text and abuse amichi over it, Pricey was one of them, so I'm not suprised she's all over him now.

Pathetic.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Connections between forum mumbers Empty Of course!

Post  relict Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm

The precious, precious garden thread. Where if you are not a fluffy bunny, you're a troll!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Waireka wrote:
    relict wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

It would be appreciated

She really is a pathetic little slime...

Pricey the other night, went into Womans handy hints thread and nutted out completely, something to do with trying to replace the garden thread. He abused her and was just... well... Pricey.

So Woman emailed Samm2, on an email she has emailed her and received reply with recently. Samm2 never responded (for like a week), so Woman asked Pricey directly what the deal was.

Pricey called Woman a troll and said he was reporting the questioning post.

Samm2 was like 'I don't know what you're talking about and then suddenly jumped onto Priceys fence, saying stuff that sounded hostile towards Woman.

All I remember is how she treated her dying friend after her dying friend disagreed with her once. She asked other forum members to email, text and abuse amichi over it, Pricey was one of them, so I'm not suprised she's all over him now.

Pathetic.

that doesnt surprise me,..... soon as I saw womans thread today I was sure the garden threaders would have a go about it. I'm sure pricey is copying and pasting this into zamfucknuts saying how bad we all are.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm

the distant one wrote:that doesnt surprise me,..... soon as I saw womans thread today I was sure the garden threaders would have a go about it. I'm sure pricey is copying and pasting this into zamfucknuts saying how bad we all are.

I hope so.

Samm and Pricey both know how I feel about them.

Connections between forum mumbers Stupidduck <--- Why Samm2 hates me. I decapitated her stupid duck.

Last edited by Waireka on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I just had a look at the tips topic. Woman clearly said on the first page:

Please Note:This topic is not for Gardening Advice.
    It is for general household tips and hints.

For Gardening Advice, Please Go Here:
    Garden Info

that doesnt surprise me,..... soon as I saw womans thread today I was sure the garden threaders would have a go about it. I'm sure pricey is copying and pasting this into zamfucknuts saying how bad we all are.
    (TDO)

Too bad. Since I have as much desire to go in there as I have to stand inside a stack of tyres, pour petrol over myself and light a match, they can copy and paste and complain as much as they like.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Waireka wrote:
    the distant one wrote:that doesnt surprise me,..... soon as I saw womans thread today I was sure the garden threaders would have a go about it. I'm sure pricey is copying and pasting this into zamfucknuts saying how bad we all are.

I hope so.

Samm and Pricey both know how I feel about them.

Connections between forum mumbers Stupidduck <--- Why Samm2 hates me. I decapitated her stupid duck.

hahahahaha I love the duck getting its head blowen off
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm

I found these too!

Connections between forum mumbers Stupidduck1

Connections between forum mumbers Stupidduck2

Connections between forum mumbers StupidDuck4
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Waireka wrote:I found these too!

Haha! Just try and report them in this forum! Smile
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Laughing

Oh that fucking blue elephant! Mumma's wasn't it?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Wizz wrote:

Laughing

Oh that fucking blue elephant! Mumma's wasn't it?

Yep!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 am

I find samm2 to be a vile little two faced troll.

She will happily stab you in the back and play the victim in public.

She's as fake as Pamela Andersons tits, and is happy to shit on a sick friend rather then take responsibility. The sadder thing is the moron brigade lay down and quite happily turn into doormats to have the shit wiped all over them.

Amichi died and samm2 couldn't care less. Goes to show what kind of a friend she truely is.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 am

Summoner wrote:I find samm2 to be a vile little two faced troll.

She will happily stab you in the back and play the victim in public.

She's as fake as Pamela Andersons tits, and is happy to shit on a sick friend rather then take responsibility. The sadder thing is the moron brigade lay down and quite happily turn into doormats to have the shit wiped all over them.

Amichi died and samm2 couldn't care less. Goes to show what kind of a friend she truely is.

wait a second - Pamela Anderson has fake tits?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 am

I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but... yes, she does.

She also has a fake penis too.She tucks it under liposucked ass and retrained vagina
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 am

Summoner wrote:I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but... yes, she does.

She also has a fake penis too.She tucks it under liposucked ass and retrained vagina

I came.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 am

Psalter wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but... yes, she does.

I came.

Yeah but two dogs humping can do that for you too.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

Summoner wrote:
    Psalter wrote:

I came.

Yeah but two dogs humping can do that for you too.

Stop it.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

Kirsty Alley in a bikini? bending over?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 am

I vomited... then came in my vomit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 pm