The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Share
    avatar
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

    100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  the distant one on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 pm

    just had a look through my brothers account and he cant post till he has 100exp points


    this to me says, they only reason the forum is exsits is to keep the old biddies left in there happy. Give it 6 mnonths before sc is closed down and the whole lot is moved to my opinions
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Waireka on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

    It has been that was since the forum was upgraded.
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Jesus Christ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:22 am

    It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Waireka on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

    Wink Heeeey!
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Jesus Christ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 am

    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

    Wink Heeeey!

    The fact you're still there merely proves your relative lack of intelligence.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Donkeycheese on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

    Wink Heeeey!

    The fact you're still there merely proves your relative lack of intelligence.

    I disagree

    most of the people are still there to
    a) hit on me
    b) see my cock, or
    c) all of the above
    avatar
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  dabiarch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 pm

    mymission in life is to stay on SC long enough to see D_C's option Twisted Evil B
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Jesus Christ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

    Wink Heeeey!

    The fact you're still there merely proves your relative lack of intelligence.

    I disagree

    most of the people are still there to
    a) hit on me
    b) see my cock, or
    c) all of the above

    Still consindering option B?
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Summoner on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm

    Can I get a fourth option?


    And gee thanks JC, I thought you luffed me!

    Sponsored content

    Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 pm