Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Waireka
the distant one
6 posters

100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum Empty 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

Post  the distant one Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 pm

just had a look through my brothers account and he cant post till he has 100exp points

this to me says, they only reason the forum is exsits is to keep the old biddies left in there happy. Give it 6 mnonths before sc is closed down and the whole lot is moved to my opinions
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum Empty Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

Post  Waireka Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

It has been that was since the forum was upgraded.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum Empty Re: 100 exp for new memebers to post in sc forum

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:22 am

It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

Wink Heeeey!
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 am

Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:It's their way of killing it so they don't have to deal with it anymore. The more of us they ban, the more they subdue the forum into being a hangout for the most mentally inactive members.

Wink Heeeey!

The fact you're still there merely proves your relative lack of intelligence.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Wink Heeeey!

I disagree

most of the people are still there to
    a) hit on me
    b) see my cock, or
    c) all of the above
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 pm

mymission in life is to stay on SC long enough to see D_C's option Twisted Evil B
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Wink Heeeey!

I disagree

most of the people are still there to
    a) hit on me
    b) see my cock, or
    c) all of the above

Still consindering option B?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Can I get a fourth option?

And gee thanks JC, I thought you luffed me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:08 pm