Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
frup
woody67
Summoner
izzi
8 posters

The devils forum.

izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

The devils forum. Empty The devils forum.

Post  izzi Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 pm

It's so pleasing to be a member of such an unholy forum.

I love participating in all the devilish goings on in here.

Although the goats blood on my keyboard does make typing difficult at times. Laughing
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

The devils forum. Empty Re: The devils forum.

Post  Summoner Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I didn't realise "devil" meant honest, factual, intelligent commonsense loving people who don't fake booze, shit stir and interfere in other peoples lives

You learn something new everyday...
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Goats blood?......how tame ...I went and grabbed the neigbours baby ....and have my eye on the tender virgin across the road for the next dark moon.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 am

Summoner wrote:I didn't realise "devil" meant people who don't shit stir and interfere in other peoples lives

Normally I would agree with you here, however the last week or two here has been disgustingly boring.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 am

seconded.jpg
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:56 am

frup wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I didn't realise "devil" meant people who don't shit stir and interfere in other peoples lives

Normally I would agree with you here, however the last week or two here has been disgustingly boring.

Life is disgustingly boring. Devil backwards is lived. No surprises there.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:19 am

master5o1 wrote:
    frup wrote:

Life boring? I don't necessarily agree, I have a shit load of fun often. Unless you're referring to the daily grind... still more fun than grinding in World of Warcraft by the looks of it. I can't believe my flatmates play this shit.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

frup wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    frup wrote:

Life boring? I don't necessarily agree, I have a shit load of fun often. Unless you're referring to the daily grind... still more fun than grinding in World of Warcraft by the looks of it. I can't believe my flatmates play this shit.

Some people like fishing. Some people like fighting boars in World of Warcraft.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 am

I just want lots of laughs

dammit - make me laugh!!! Real life is depressing at the moment, and I need you all to pick on someone other than me to inflate my self-belief, which is stuck on zero at the moment!!
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:blah blah I need someone to inflate my self-belief, which is stuck on zero at the moment!! (read: I urgently require a BJ)

fix'd
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:55 pm

canterella wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:blah blah I need someone to inflate my self-belief, which is stuck on zero at the moment!! (read: I urgently require a BJ)

fix'd

fuck it, that'll do
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    canterella wrote:

fix'd

fuck it, that'll do

one word: vacuum
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    canterella wrote:

fix'd

fuck it, that'll do

i would use the vacuum, but its too small

no, my penis is too small - seriously, no friction there at all - I've tried padding it out, but I only had staples to do that and it hurt a bit

not enough to stop (well, until I was finished), but until its healed, I ain't that keen for a repeat
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    canterella wrote:

fix'd

fuck it, that'll do

i would use the vacuum, but its too small

no, my penis is too small - seriously, no friction there at all - I've tried padding it out, but I only had staples to do that and it hurt a bit

not enough to stop (well, until I was finished), but until its healed, I ain't that keen for a repeat

Ok two words: vacuum + silly putty

ok that's three but you get my drift...
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sat May 01, 2010 4:17 am

My next romantic letter is now going to include "Your are like a vacuum cleaner padded out with silly-putty, you draw me in and maker me feel complete, lifting up how I feel in life. Without you I would be lonely and feel the pain of staples scratching at my sides. Forever healed with your love xoxo."

I seriously wonder if a girl would notice if that was inserted amongst the rest of a gooey BS love letter. It means read between the lines bitch, I want a BJ.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:42 pm