Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
ChelseaT
Summoner
____
canterella
ydekm
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
master5o1
Tara
frup
Spooky_Child
16 posters

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 4 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 12:56 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.

I don't really care how old you are quite frankly... And yes the comment is aimed at you AND others so getting techy over it is not going to make it go away. The fact that you seem to continuously "4chan" a lot of your responses in threads is getting tiring especially when I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

As for "slagging" off people who are different.I don't see where the "slagging" off even enters into what I posted.

If you don't think this is slagging someone off, then I can't be bothered trying to explain.

I wasn't getting tetchy, I was merely explaining why I do what I do. I can however, see that it looked that way, but had I said this to your face, you would have known what I meant.

We have a different sense of humour. Why do I need to post 'intelligent' things ALL the time? Or even the majority of the time? Or even at all? I don't come here to learn and debate, I go to university for that. I come here to take a break from shit.

What is your aim in pointing out people's annoyances?

You really are only seeing what you want to see now... who the fuck said you had to be all intelligent ALL the time?

lrn2read.<---- yah really.

judging by your reaction to a general comment, I think my aim has been reached. (seeing as I'm supposed to have one)
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 4 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  Donkeycheese Fri May 21, 2010 1:02 pm

1. I have fixed my quotes
    2. The lot of you can suck on my recently shaved balls
    3. then you can fix me some cake and a cuppa
    4. then you can accept, that you are all, when it comes down to it, complete, and utter, cunts

that's right - all of you

especially savant - I hope you do cry at night you little bitch. I bet you cry most though because you know all the other males here, and most of the females, are all hung better than you Very Happy
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:1. I have fixed my quotes
    4. then you can accept, that you are all, when it comes down to it, complete, and utter, cunts

especially savant - I hope you do cry at night you little bitch. I bet you cry most though because you know all the other males here, and most of the females, are all hung better than you Very Happy

Well duh, even a clit is bigger than an inny penis
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.

I don't really care how old you are quite frankly... And yes the comment is aimed at you AND others so getting techy over it is not going to make it go away. The fact that you seem to continuously "4chan" a lot of your responses in threads is getting tiring especially when I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

As for "slagging" off people who are different.I don't see where the "slagging" off even enters into what I posted.

If you don't think this is slagging someone off, then I can't be bothered trying to explain.

I wasn't getting tetchy, I was merely explaining why I do what I do. I can however, see that it looked that way, but had I said this to your face, you would have known what I meant.

We have a different sense of humour. Why do I need to post 'intelligent' things ALL the time? Or even the majority of the time? Or even at all? I don't come here to learn and debate, I go to university for that. I come here to take a break from shit.

What is your aim in pointing out people's annoyances?

You really are only seeing what you want to see now... who the fuck said you had to be all intelligent ALL the time?

lrn2read.<---- yah really.

judging by your reaction to a general comment, I think my aim has been reached. (seeing as I'm supposed to have one)

Fine, remove the 'all the time' bit and my comment still stands. Why do I have to be intelligent here?

If you aim a general comment at me, I'm going to respond. It's another feature of my posting style. Go figure.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 pm

You seem to be taking this super personally Chelsea.

So what if Summoner and I don't like some aspects of your posting style. That's ok isn't it?
    We aren't asking you to change as far as I can see. It was a comment... you've had your say, we've had ours. Not really much else to talk about.

Oops that came across as condescending and I didnt mean it to.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:14 pm

For the record: I fucking love this thread.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 pm

ydekm wrote:You seem to be taking this super personally Chelsea.

So what if Summoner and I don't like some aspects of your posting style. That's ok isn't it?
    We aren't asking you to change as far as I can see. It was a comment... you've had your say, we've had ours. Not really much else to talk about.

Oops that came across as condescending and I didnt mean it to.

What she said.Go figure.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm actually trying to work out the point in your comments, if it wasn't to suggest I change something.

Once I know what you said it for, I can avoid threads that might invoke it again.

Bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy is hardly proving your superior intellect.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:1. I have fixed my quotes

Well duh, even a clit is bigger than an inny penis

Oh there goes the lol's again.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:19 pm

I need to work harder on re-reading my responses.

But I am trying to figure out which formula in a 30,000 line spreadsheet is wrong so I flickg into here, respond to something and flick back to spreadsheet which is perhaps my problem as a forum-participaterer.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri May 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Psalter wrote:For the record: I fucking love this thread.

For the record: STFU

PS - when you here?
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Oh and being a bitch apparently, Psalter Razz
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 1:31 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

I'm actually trying to work out the point in your comments, if it wasn't to suggest I change something.

Once I know what you said it for, I can avoid threads that might invoke it again.

Bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy is hardly proving your superior intellect.

You seem to be the only who doesn't get the point in the comments... I'm pretty sure it's be hashed and re-hashed a couple of times in this thread....

Once again... I don't see where anyone was/is trying to prove a superior intellect but then I'm not reading things into something that isn't there.

what is that thing you people do when it's done?

oh that's right...

/thread
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Sunday the truck goes up... bit of cleaning down here, then permanently up there from wednesday.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Come down and drink some piss and eat an arseload of lamb if you're keen tonight.

Open invite.

Rach and Scott know where.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Psalter wrote:Come down and drink some piss and eat an arseload of lamb if you're keen tonight.

Open invite.

If only.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Summoner wrote:You seem to be the only who doesn't get the point in the comments... I'm pretty sure it's be hashed and re-hashed a couple of times in this thread....

Once again... I don't see where anyone was/is trying to prove a superior intellect but then I'm not reading things into something that isn't there.

what is that thing you people do when it's done?

oh that's right...

/thread

Holy fuck.

You get it now?
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Sorry I missed your response.
    It wasn't my intention to hash out the rules of what you are able to post according to me. And it seems like that's what you want to do.

And I am struggling to see where I am being bitchy. I didnt expect such a strong response from you.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Psalter wrote:Come down and drink some piss and eat an arseload of lamb if you're keen tonight.

Open invite.

Do it DC. We'll pick you up from work at 4pm Razz Road trip is on bitches.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

I even neglected to wash my hair just so Rachel could experience the joy of calling me Greasemo.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Like you ever wash your hair.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Psalter wrote:Like you ever wash your hair.

Like he ever washes.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:45 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Sorry I missed your response.
    It wasn't my intention to hash out the rules of what you are able to post according to me. And it seems like that's what you want to do.

And I am struggling to see where I am being bitchy. I didnt expect such a strong response from you.

So a comment for the sake of arranging letters in a pretty order?

I think you have an ugly face.

Same deal.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Like... oh snap.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Like you ever wash your hair.

Like he ever washes.

I had a shower just before, but that was more for the sake of getting warm and the fact that you're all now picturing me in the shower.

Hah, faggots!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:14 pm