Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
ChelseaT
Summoner
____
canterella
ydekm
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
master5o1
Tara
frup
Spooky_Child
16 posters

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 3 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Like I said, I wasn't looking for any sympathy, but I sure got it and appreciate it very much.

Ok - now we can go back to normal, I hope.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 3 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.

I'm responding because I also said the same thing.
    It's not that it's goofy or immature, it's just the repetition and clique-ness that get old for me. I get the impression (and perhaps I am wrong) that the 4chan stuff is used as an in-joke all the time. And it's not hard to find out what you are talking about - google is my friend - but it can be hard to hold a conversation when multiple users interject with 4chan in-jokes.

I dont think we slag off people who are different - 83tna is different to most of us. And it's the slagging off or whatever we want to call it - that we are talking about now. And if 83tna can come in here and make nice, I am sure there are plenty of other people I wouldn't ordinarly agree with or talk to that could do the same. And that's what I consider "different".

I wouldn't consider a 4chan meme as an in-joke at all. Considering I don't give them hidden meanings in a forum that is inaccessible to others. Anyone can find out what they mean. Your party graph would be what I'd consider an in-joke.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Fair call - but not a repeated in-joke. Which I think is the difference.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 12:25 pm

ydekm wrote:Fair call - but not a repeated in-joke. Which I think is the difference.

This is a public forum that anyone can join. You're going to come across things you don't like often. I suggest you ignore them, because I know for sure that I'm not going to change my posting style to suit one person.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.

I don't really care how old you are quite frankly... And yes the comment is aimed at you AND others so getting techy over it is not going to make it go away. The fact that you seem to continuously "4chan" a lot of your responses in threads is getting tiring especially when I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

As for "slagging" off people who are different.I don't see where the "slagging" off even enters into what I posted.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:30 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:Fair call - but not a repeated in-joke. Which I think is the difference.

This is a public forum that anyone can join. You're going to come across things you don't like often. I suggest you ignore them, because I know for sure that I'm not going to change my posting style to suit one person.

That seems like a bit of a random response. I'm not asking you to change, I was just explaining what I thought the difference was. Have I missed a demand I've made somewhere a long the line?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Summoner wrote: I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

I'm pretty sure I started that and I will not apologise for it. Bitch.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Who is asking you to change your posting style?

I do actually ignore your posts now (the random ones)... just pointed out the monotony of your posts of late, and no... you didn't always post this way (not that I am aware of). It's like a m5o1 cloning thing or something.

Last edited by Summoner on Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Wink

If anything, this has proven that the supposed "clique of robo-droids" is not so cliquesque (?) which is a good thing.

But I knew that, it is just PeterJ's fantasy anyway... he would find that out himself if he had the balls to post.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 12:37 pm

____ wrote:
    Summoner wrote: I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

Actually, I did faggot.

Someone went to SC asking for advice (advise actually) and I suggested she take up prostitution... it just took off from there.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 12:37 pm

____ wrote:

I didn't see who started it first. But if that is the case then that was aimed at you too. you inny penis bastard.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Fucking hell, I hate it when I remember things as me doing them, instead of somebody else.

Like that time I discovered electricity by flying a kite in the rain.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Psalter wrote:Wink

If anything, this has proven that the supposed "clique of robo-droids" is not so cliquesque (?) which is a good thing.

But I knew that, it is just PeterJ's fantasy anyway... he would find that out himself if he had the balls to post.

He should join. I think he is intimidated by your ability to discuss your point of view. But I sometimes think that about existing members. I'm not a debater unfortunately.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Psalter wrote:Wink

What he said.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ____ wrote:

I didn't see who started it first. But if that is the case then that was aimed at you too. you inny penis bastard.

Razz Dont copy me please, might become an injoke
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri May 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Anyway, I started numbering the jokes from 1 upwards, the gyno-glitter joke was 5th on the list.

Really, with the number of times it has been posted, you may as well say "remind me to tell you this joke I know about this chicken and a road".

No offence intended.

I was in on that - I went looking about 3 weeks ago actually

I don't think it counts as slagging others off you would say the same about yourself. I believe that marks is as good a target for me to take the piss out of as the rest of you are. But you do learn that some people don't take it as well as others - Psalter and Savant probably get more shit from me than others because they can take it. There are others here that probably don't get "targetted" as much, because I'm not sure if they will take it poorly.

Marks - we are nameless people on teh internet. Slag us off and have a laugh - don't take it too seriously. I'm not convinced that any of us (well them) are important enough to even worry about

Last edited by Donkeycheese on Fri May 21, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:

I don't think it counts as slagging others off you would say the same about yourself. I believe that marks is as good a target for me to take the piss out of as the rest of you are. But you do learn that some people don't take it as well as others - Psalter and Savant probably get more shit from me than others because they can take it. There are others here that probably don't get "targetted" as much, because I'm not sure if they will take it poorly.

Marks - we are nameless people on teh internet. Slag us off and have a laugh - don't take it too seriously. I'm not convinced that any of us (well them) are important enough to even worry about

I cry myself to sleep at night because of you, you cunt.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 pm

You guys suck dog dick at quoting.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    Anyway, I started numbering the jokes from 1 upwards, the gyno-glitter joke was 5th on the list.

Really, with the number of times it has been posted, you may as well say "remind me to tell you this joke I know about this chicken and a road".

No offence intended.

No spare room for you - you quoter fucker uperer
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

I don't really care how old you are quite frankly... And yes the comment is aimed at you AND others so getting techy over it is not going to make it go away. The fact that you seem to continuously "4chan" a lot of your responses in threads is getting tiring especially when I know you are intelligent enough to say more than "prostitute" or whatever. Nothing wrong with goofing off, we all do it from time to time... some just seem to do it ALL the time.

As for "slagging" off people who are different.I don't see where the "slagging" off even enters into what I posted.

If you don't think this is slagging someone off, then I can't be bothered trying to explain.

I wasn't getting tetchy, I was merely explaining why I do what I do. I can however, see that it looked that way, but had I said this to your face, you would have known what I meant.

We have a different sense of humour. Why do I need to post 'intelligent' things ALL the time? Or even the majority of the time? Or even at all? I don't come here to learn and debate, I go to university for that. I come here to take a break from shit.

What is your aim in pointing out people's annoyances?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:[quote="Psalter

No offence intended.

Marks - we are nameless people on teh internet. Slag us off and have a laugh - don't take it too seriously. I'm not convinced that any of us (well them) are important enough to even worry about[/quote]

I don't mind your taking the piss out of me as much as I did.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Donkey, you have completely fucked up the quotes.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:48 pm

____ wrote:Donkey, you have completely fucked up the quotes.

Laughing Yeah.

I'm really only replying so I can get rid of these bloody reply notifications!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 12:53 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ____ wrote:

It had to be repeated... I lol'd when I read it.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ____ wrote:

It had to be repeated... I lol'd when I read it.

Haha I have inny penis on the brain for some reason. It's come up 2 or 3 times today.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:14 pm