Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
ChelseaT
Summoner
____
canterella
ydekm
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
master5o1
Tara
frup
Spooky_Child
16 posters

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia Empty ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  Spooky_Child Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Laughing
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  frup Thu May 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Fantastic Very Happy
    Tara
    Mortal
    Mortal

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  Tara Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Ahahahaha.

Fabulous-looking herpes.

Laughing
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu May 20, 2010 7:54 pm

SPARKLE BABIES!

IS this how vampires are made?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm

That reminds me of a joke I told my doctor. He still snickers every time I go for a smear test.

I'll tell it to you later. Cool
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

83T'na wrote:That reminds me of a joke I told my doctor. He still snickers every time I go for a smear test.

He's probably heard it several times, it has been posted on smilecity once a month for over 6 years.
    Tara
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Tara Thu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

83T'na wrote:That reminds me of a joke I told my doctor. He still snickers every time I go for a smear test.

Wait, it's not the "Smear test...doctor...accidental glitter usage whilst grooming...OMG OMG...Dr saw my glittery vagina" joke is it?

If so, remind me not to come back into this thread. Call me kill joy. Many people...same joke...too often.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 8:02 am

Tara wrote:

Wait, it's not the "Smear test...doctor...accidental glitter usage whilst grooming...OMG OMG...Dr saw my glittery vagina" joke is it?

If so, remind me not to come back into this thread. Call me kill joy. Many people...same joke...too often.

I had thought that a few people might not have heard it - I won't put it in here then, if I bother at all.

There is no need to be so bitchy. I don't know who the fuck you think you are.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 9:57 am

83T'na wrote:
    Tara wrote:

I had thought that a few people might not have heard it - I won't put it in here then, if I bother at all.

There is no need to be so bitchy. I don't know who the fuck you think you are.

Tara?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 9:59 am

Well, obviously. Evil or Very Mad
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 21, 2010 10:32 am

Woah! Hardly bitchy.

It's an annoying joke that is reposted everywhere.

Tara is Tara and therefore is awesome.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 10:43 am

Waireka wrote:Woah! Hardly bitchy.

You'd be pissed if I aimed a comment like that at you. If not, you're a fucking saint. Thank goodness I'm not.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 am

83T'na wrote:

You'd be pissed if I aimed a comment like that at you. If not, you're a fucking saint. Thank goodness I'm not.

Hahaha, I get shot down plenty, I don't lash out like a hormonal woman (usually). Doesn't make me a saint. It's just easier than making a huge deal about nothing.

Stop taking shit so seriously, she just said she wasn't coming back to this thread to hear the stupid jokes she's already been subjected to several times before.

That's no crime, in fact, it was only mean about the joke, did 'offending' the joke offend you too? Rolling Eyes
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

I dont think it was bitchy this time... just because it was Tara and she's not bitchy.

But I can understand why it could be taken that way... I've noticed alot of responses to 83tna are pretty bitchy or holier than thou. Wonder how long until the clique in here gets over it.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 am

83T'na wrote:

I wouldn't be pissed, I would be a little bummed out... but it's kind of to be expected.

I accidentally deleted my thread about it on SC, but it was based on the numbers joke where some people say a number and others laugh, the guy asks why they are laughing and they say that they only have so many jokes and they've been told them so often that now they have numbered them and just repeat the number. The guy says 306, everyone bursts out laughing because they have never heard that joke before.

Anyway, I started numbering the jokes from 1 upwards, the gyno-glitter joke was 5th on the list.

Really, with the number of times it has been posted, you may as well say "remind me to tell you this joke I know about this chicken and a road".

No offence intended.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:02 am

ydekm wrote:I dont think it was bitchy this time... just because it was Tara and she's not bitchy.

But I can understand why it could be taken that way... I've noticed alot of responses to 83tna are pretty bitchy or holier than thou. Wonder how long until the clique in here gets over it.

I haven't noticed this myself, but I am not that sensitive to shit like that.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 11:08 am

ydekm wrote:I dont think it was bitchy this time... just because it was Tara and she's not bitchy.

Ya think it might be because they know who I am in SC? I know, Psalter - stating the obvious again. So sue me.

I'll take your word for it, (ydekm) that Tara isn't usually bitchy and apologise for being (maybe) a little touchy. But it does get tiresome being the only one who cops it sometimes.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:10 am

83T'na wrote:

Ya think it might be because they know who I am in SC? I know, Psalter - stating the obvious again. So sue me.

I'll take your word for it, (ydekm) that Tara isn't usually bitchy and apologise for being (maybe) a little touchy. But it does get tiresome being the only one who cops it sometimes.

Of course it is because they know who you are in SC. You could always just start quoting 4chan every second post and see if that quickens your acceptance into the fold Laughing

Kidding.

Hopefully some new people join, because it's kinda the same old same old at the moment.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 am

83T'na wrote:

You aren't... it just appears that way to you because you are on the receiving end.

Or maybe I am wrong.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:14 am

Psalter wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

You aren't... it just appears that way to you because you are on the receiving end.

Or maybe I am wrong.

I'd say she is a bit of a target. Because she comes across as slightly internet-awkward and doesnt comment the say way as everyone else, or have the same sense of humour.
    This place is full of repetitive humour and a particular style of posting. Chelsea and Waireka are good examples of it.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri May 21, 2010 11:22 am

83T'na wrote:

See, it's precisely that 'poor-victim-me' attitude of yours that prevents me from enjoying this place and posting more in here. You have been given advice about your attitude so many times in this forum but time and time again you choose to take to heart things said to you in jest and you get offended. Well tough, but I don't give a shit.
    Oh, and I don't belong to any 'clique', I don't have to belong, to be able to have my own mind.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:23 am

ydekm wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

Or maybe I am wrong.

I'd say she is a bit of a target. Because she comes across as slightly internet-awkward and doesnt comment the say way as everyone else, or have the same sense of humour.
    This place is full of repetitive humour and a particular style of posting. Chelsea and Waireka are good examples of it.

I disagree... of course people have posting styles, and of course people of a relative age-group have similar styles of communication. That really is a given, but I don't see that it is spread across the board.

In fact, I would say that nearly every person in here is quite unique in their interactions. What is missing from the forum is actually the morans (sorry, too 4chan for you?) morons that inhabit SC.

Most everyone here is in agreement on most everything, and when we are not we are pretty close to being so. Therefore, real "debate" cannot exist.

That's when this bitchiness comes into play... bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy.

That was directed at you.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:28 am

Psalter wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

Or maybe I am wrong.

I disagree... of course people have posting styles, and of course people of a relative age-group have similar styles of communication. That really is a given, but I don't see that it is spread across the board.

In fact, I would say that nearly every person in here is quite unique in their interactions. What is missing from the forum is actually the morans (sorry, too 4chan for you?) morons that inhabit SC.

Most everyone here is in agreement on most everything, and when we are not we are pretty close to being so. Therefore, real "debate" cannot exist.

That's when this bitchiness comes into play... bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy.

That was directed at you.

Meh I dont think I'm being bitchy. I think you just see it differently to me.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 11:30 am

What's 'quoting 4chan'? Neutral

Cantrella, I had thought the whole point of this site was so that other people didn't remind anyone about how their attitude is so wrong. Don't do it to me and I won't do it to you. I did do it to Tara this morning and I shouldn't have.

Psalter, you are probably right.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:31 am

canterella wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

See, it's precisely that 'poor-victim-me' attitude of yours that prevents me from enjoying this place and posting more in here. You have been given advice about your attitude so many times in this forum but time and time again you choose to take to heart things said to you in jest and you get offended. Well tough, but I don't give a shit.
    Oh, and I don't belong to any 'clique', I don't have to belong, to be able to have my own mind.

Clique was probably the wrong word.

I think 83tna has come on in leaps and bounds... but hard to shake the feeling she is a constant target in here to some.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 am