Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
the distant one
canterella
Anjewel
Tikva
Lynz
Donkeycheese
____
master5o1
Psalter
Summoner
woody67
15 posters

Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club  that isn't worth joining? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

Post  frup Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Do we really need to drag this kind of shit here?

Agreed, it's tedious and uninteresting.

This.

Yes.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club  that isn't worth joining? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

Post  ChelseaT Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm

bullseye wrote:

Excuse me? What have I been reading for the last week or so? Seriously - it's not all about Marks (no, I'm not her), but it is judgemental tripe about other members and how you're all going to get back at them for getting you banned.

No wonder EdMad left. He realised his mistake quitting SC too late. Although, he would still see you there as well as here so I guess that wasn't a mistake.

SHUT UP ALREADY.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    bullseye wrote:

Excuse me? What have I been reading for the last week or so? Seriously - it's not all about Marks (no, I'm not her), but it is judgemental tripe about other members and how you're all going to get back at them for getting you banned.

No wonder EdMad left. He realised his mistake quitting SC too late. Although, he would still see you there as well as here so I guess that wasn't a mistake.

SHUT UP ALREADY.

I don't see any thing wrong with that, it is kind of a fair point. No need to hide from what you don't like Very Happy
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

bullseye wrote:

Fair enough..
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

bullseye wrote:

Excuse you?

I am attempting to stop this multi-detective shit that goes on... I don't care who the fuck you are, I am just not interested in this fighting over who you might be... hence my original statement.

In short, fuck yourself.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

bullseye wrote:Fuck myself? Sure. Again, resorting to insults when you have no answer. Arrow

I gave an answer, it is you that first insulted me by (deliberately?) misunderstanding a post in which I (obviously) attempted to defend you (for the sake of the forum, not you)... making me out to be "the bad guy" if you will.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Actually, retrospectively... I would like to apologise for telling you to fuck yourself. I had already made my point and it was unnecessary as well as "beneath me".
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Who are you then? Some of us have different usernames here but nobody else hides their SC identity when they're here. There's no need to unless you have something to hide. I too suspect that you are markslovenz and will continue to do so until you convince me otherwise. Bullseye? Target? Victim?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

bullseye wrote:

That right there is where I see that some may be correct in who you are.

I really don't give a fuck but why hide who you are? No one here really cares who posts here or who doesn't. FFS drama queen much?
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

The bullshit is dragging this place down.

Bullseye has made some decent posts here, whether it is markslovenz (who I don't even consider that bad) or not.

Lets talk about stuff which actually matters instead of this bullshit playground gossip. This is the shit I found irritating about SC. That and inane posts.

Seems like a lot of people can't handle proper interactions with other people. IF you can't handle meeting people don't. Stay in front of your computers in the dark and play robot unicorn attack. At least you'll feel happy Smile
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 pm

frup wrote:The bullshit is dragging this place down.

Bullseye has made some decent posts here, whether it is markslovenz (who I don't even consider that bad) or not.

Lets talk about stuff which actually matters instead of this bullshit playground gossip. This is the shit I found irritating about SC. That and inane posts.

Seems like a lot of people can't handle proper interactions with other people. IF you can't handle meeting people don't. Stay in front of your computers in the dark and play robot unicorn attack. At least you'll feel happy Smile

Marks isn't that bad. How SC admin deals with narks is what pisses most of us off I think.

I don't give a shit who bullseye is. You can only measure a posters worth by their posts, their actual identity is usually irrelevant.

Robot Unicorn attack? Link please!
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Agreed she has and no she's not.

The probability that bullseye is pretending not to be markslove in order to mount a defence for herself is what I find objectionable. It's deceitful and unnecessary.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

bullseye wrote:Accepted.

Which post did I misunderstand?

The one you quoted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 pm