Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni]

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni] Empty Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni]

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

Who else like's people talk/preach/attempt to sell you bullshit while you just sit there listening [almost in discussion/debate like attitude] just for the lulz?

I decided to let Wesley talk to me about that sort of shit that Student Life talks about. So much win...Naturally I couldn't take him seriously...not because of the whole I'm An Atheist thing but simply because it was April Fools' Day.

Edit: I should really get rid of that Jesus avatar Razz
    Goat
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni] Empty Re: Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni]

Post  Goat Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 am

All the christian groups and religious groups at uni are BS. It doesnt help that lots of "good christian girls" that sign up turn into the town bicycle on friday and saturday nights at the clubs.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni] Empty Re: Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni]

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am

SkYLiNeNZ wrote:All the christian groups and religious groups at uni are BS. It doesnt help that lots of "good christian girls" that sign up turn into the town bicycle on friday and saturday nights at the clubs.

Oh I'm pretty sure that helps [me and/or every other guy that may or may not want to use them]
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 am

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni] Shit_b10
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 am

Becoming a giant and bumping awesome photo.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 am

I talked with them a bit, politely smiling as a way of suppressing my inner hysteria at what they were saying.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 am

superarmy wrote:I talked with them a bit, politely smiling as a way of suppressing my inner hysteria at what they were saying.

You should show them pictures of your boyfriend, then ask for the cure.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:57 am

It's funny coz it's true.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 am

superarmy wrote:It's funny coz it's true.

this, applied to

Student Life [yes, that christian group at uni] Kashmir460x276

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm