Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

Regarding Kiwi Community & Zambuka

Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Regarding Kiwi Community & Zambuka Empty Regarding Kiwi Community & Zambuka

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 am

Due to the misinformation being spread by certain Members of Zambuka, I have had no choice but to make the following announcement:

Due to difficulties that Kiwi Community is experiencing with misinformation regarding the site, it has become necessary to make specific sections of the Administrator Panel accessible to ALL Members, and not just the Admins.

To access the Administrator Control Panel, or ACP for short, please click here

I apologise in advance if Members disagree with this decision, and hope that this will work itself out shortly.

I hope the Tartarus Admins do no mind me posting this here, but I am sure that those concerned at Zambuka will be viewing here on a very frequent basis, and wanted to ensure that they saw the post.

Thanks!!
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Regarding Kiwi Community & Zambuka Empty Re: Regarding Kiwi Community & Zambuka

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 am

Great. Time to start hacking your forum Razz
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:27 am

I'm sure you wouldn't do that to Kiwi Community? Smile
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 am

Shamira wrote:I'm sure you wouldn't do that to Kiwi Community? Smile

If you make it this easy, sure.

Ha! I just got your database password.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 am

You were probably gonna need it to help me with the Style edits etc. anyway Smile
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:45 am

Shamira wrote:You were probably gonna need it to help me with the Style edits etc. anyway Smile

Maybe...but did I really need your cat?
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 am

Which one? The black and white one, the white one, or the cameo one???
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 am

Shamira wrote:Which one? The black and white one, the white one, or the cameo one???

The one with captions and scary eyes.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Ohhhh, that one Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:47 pm