Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
Allan
canterella
Donkeycheese
woody67
8 posters

Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby

woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby Empty Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby

Post  woody67 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 pm

AND he wanted to know some stuff to do in Akaroa I suggested cliff diving would be right up his alley and he deleted my posts ahhahahahahaha Sideshowbobby your a fucking waste of skin.

So cos I know you come in here and lurk and never post you spineless shit hole , every time you post I WILL find something to report you on.

God I love my menstrual cycle two more days of RAGE muwhahaa
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby Empty Re: Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 pm

woody67 wrote:AND he wanted to know some stuff to do in Akaroa I suggested cliff diving would be right up his alley and he deleted my posts ahhahahahahaha Sideshowbobby your a fucking waste of skin.

So cos I know you come in here and lurk and never post you spineless shit hole , every time you post I WILL find something to report you on.

God I love my menstrual cycle two more days of RAGE muwhahaa

i reckon he's banned
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby Empty Re: Lost my Nark cherry to sideshow bobby

Post  canterella Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm

I wanted top post in his 'Deciding to post in a thread' thread only to find out that I don't meet Exp requirements set by that jerk in his forum filter. Go jump off the cliff, wanker. bom
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Haha,

yeah I reported them too yesterday, for Racism. Razz
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Sideshowmanboobiesredneckfacist?

So he lurks here? Notice how many really fuckwitted SC members use Simpsons characters? Such a waste of irony.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

I just reported Ladyjan for her paedophilic incest in which she bragged about the size of her sons cocks.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 am

Wizz wrote:Sideshowmanboobiesredneckfacist?

So he lurks here? Notice how many really fuckwitted SC members use Simpsons characters? Such a waste of irony.

what about timmytim?

I knew he was a fuckwit
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:56 am

Must be either banned or going to hospital for an operation so wont be around for a few days, ohhhh that's right that was farmers, dum dum dum...
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:04 pm

what about timmytim?

I knew he was a fuckwit

Timmytim's a Southpark character but yeah tim's a dickhead and he doesn't try to hide it bless him.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 pm

New face of narking

<-----
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm

I saw her because I narked on elitist. The moron pasted a dictionary page that had a bunch of advertising with it so I reported him for it. Dickhead is a blowfly what needs swatting.

Is she sophie then? What ya reckon boys?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Nah, I did a tinyeye.com search on the pic and it is used all over the net.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:13 am

STOCK IMAGE CORPORATE HOTTIE.

I'm trying very hard to ignore all the tools. They just make me angry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 pm