Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag

superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag Empty Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag

Post  superarmy Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Article

He later added, "We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games."

If that sounds like it would create a corporate culture that isn't all sunshine and hugs, then it's "mission accomplished" for Kotick. The executive said that he has tried to instill into the company culture "skepticism, pessimism, and fear" of the global economic downturn, adding, "We are very good at keeping people focused on the deep depression."

Fucking faggot, makes me not want to buy Modern Warfare 2, regardless it will be the last Activision game I ever buy.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag Empty Re: Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag

Post  frup Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Certainly does sound self destructive
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag Empty Re: Activision CEO Bobby Kotick = Worlds Biggest Douchebag

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Not buying it... I will pirate it instead and get my expansions for free and on time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am