Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
frup
Anjewel
dabiarch
Psalter
Summoner
izzi
Waireka
____
canterella
ChelseaT
Allan
15 posters

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  ChelseaT Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Summoner wrote:She's been posting for a while but I think lately has only realised that some people are just not worth being respectful or decent to... Kind of like how Chelsea all of a sudden grew potty mouth hahahahaha... or wasn't really noticable once upon a time

FYI, I hate swearing. But I hate them more.

Last edited by ChelseaT on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah I'm about to turn of email notifications... my inbox is going insane.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm

yes me too frup....mine is filling up fast
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm

oh thast right... then when we bought it up in zambuka pricey cried so hard that player banned rachel (though told her that her and him were the same and if he were a few years younger Wink) then acient1 unbanned her to everyones horror
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Kosmick Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 pm

____ wrote:This place is currently more active than the SC forum, and the action is all being wasted bitching about a bunch of retards.

Was going to say the same thing - you must all have Zambuka on the brain, or maybe had one too many tonight.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:She's been posting for a while but I think lately has only realised that some people are just not worth being respectful or decent to... Kind of like how Chelsea all of a sudden grew potty mouth hahahahaha... or wasn't really noticable once upon a time

you hate swearing yourself or hate others who swear... RAch's fav word is CUNT!!!! nd I say Fuck alot... I'm from south auckland I'm allowed to
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Kosmick wrote:
    ____ wrote:This place is currently more active than the SC forum, and the action is all being wasted bitching about a bunch of retards.

Was going to say the same thing - you must all have Zambuka on the brain, or maybe had one too many tonight.

I've had a single beer thank you.

And as soon as 5o1 gets round here with some more drank... I'm logging off.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm

the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

you hate swearing yourself or hate others who swear... RAch's fav word is CUNT!!!! nd I say Fuck alot... I'm from south auckland I'm allowed to

You all have potty mouth and WILL go to hell... heathens!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Summoner wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

You all have potty mouth and WILL go to hell... heathens!

dont worry I'll call you a cunt when I'm down you way in 2 weeks when you take me out for a beer...
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 pm

oh noes.. hahahaha. make it Miss Cunt and I'll buy you a burger too.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

No issue with other people swearing around me. I don't like it when I swear. Besides, I get better reactions when I substitute random words for cuss words.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Summoner wrote:oh noes.. hahahaha. make it Miss Cunt and I'll buy you a burger too.
    haha you dont have to buy me a burger company pay for a big fuck off meal for me Very Happy:D
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

I want your job... I think.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Summoner wrote:I want your job... I think.

hahaha unfortunatly your city is now part of my "territory" so I have to visit at least once every 6 weeks.... though that depends on the job interview I go for next week
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

has player passed away??? dam didnt get to have that fist fight he challenged me to for bringing up roadhog's/priceys sexual predator bebo account

Hey TDO

Yeah I remember something about that?? remind me

I love how you always convinienlty forget that you created the account... then supposedly you discovered it was your adopted daughters, dogs, groomers, postman.... you then posted how me, diabarch and YDEKM were going to get arrested because you were part of a police investigation on sc and that we were being watched!!!!! those days in jail were good times.... Very Happy and then when we didnt get arrested you tried to say that justice had been done and we all had the wrong end of the stick.... good times....

Is that directed at me?? If so I must really have fuckin amnesia
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I want your job... I think.

hahaha unfortunatly your city is now part of my "territory" so I have to visit at least once every 6 weeks.... though that depends on the job interview I go for next week

Ak k... I'll have to introduce you to your neighbours then... to help make you feel at home, I'll show you munro street. hahahah (Only funny if you know what I mean)
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

has player passed away??? dam didnt get to have that fist fight he challenged me to for bringing up roadhog's/priceys sexual predator bebo account

Hey TDO

I love how you always convinienlty forget that you created the account... then supposedly you discovered it was your adopted daughters, dogs, groomers, postman.... you then posted how me, diabarch and YDEKM were going to get arrested because you were part of a police investigation on sc and that we were being watched!!!!! those days in jail were good times.... Very Happy and then when we didnt get arrested you tried to say that justice had been done and we all had the wrong end of the stick.... good times....

no the above story played out in sc... big story short, pricey had a lesbian 15 year old bebo, we caught it posted it on sc, he said he had reported us to police and they were ready to press cahrges, we called his bluff, he said it was someone else.... we have many lauffs about it now days
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

Hey TDO

No... Pricey, when he got outed for pretending to be a teenaged girl in bebo.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

my bad allan YDEKM just pointed out where I went wrong... I thought roadhog had posted to me for some reason haha
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm

haha sweet.

yeah figured something like that or you though I was someone else.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Allan wrote:haha sweet.

yeah figured something like that or you though I was someone else.

Sophie?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:49 am