Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
frup
Anjewel
dabiarch
Psalter
Summoner
izzi
Waireka
____
canterella
ChelseaT
Allan
15 posters

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls Empty Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

They are always started by some fucking moron who has been banned from SC for some lame reason and they believe that by starting their own forum on some free service that they will destroy smilecity Rolling Eyes . That in itself isn't that bad, it's the fact they only allow people to see the forums if they sign up, so they advertise their shit site everywhere and when people go to have a look, they have to sign up, once signed up they take one look at the ugly sight/site before them and never go back. So they have 200 memebers and only 5 people posting.

They also have secret forums that the average person cant see, where they bitch about everyone and swap p0rn and cyber their fat asses off.

All this makes them feel superior, because they 'own' their own forum. Well, sorry fuckwits, you are just another stupid fuck with their own free forum.

At least with this place, you can browse without signing up, which as you can see they obviously do. Here you can also disagree with someone without been insta-banned.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls Empty Re: Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

You also notice how much of the IRL drama that comes back onto smilecity begins from sites that those. Sicko sleazebags and horny fat housewives PM'ing each other all night and swapping cock pics. Wonder how many of them have been through that fat fuck farmers? *shivers*
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

An Error Has Occurred
    Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum.

Embarassed
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Allan wrote:You also notice how much of the IRL drama that comes back onto smilecity begins from sites that those. Sicko sleazebags and horny fat housewives PM'ing each other all night and swapping cock pics. Wonder how many of them have been through that fat fuck farmers? *shivers*

pale pale Why did you have to post that? I feel like I'm gonna throw up now.
    I hate you! Evil or Very Mad
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    An Error Has Occurred
    Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum.

Embarassed

awwww s'ok.

I have my insiders keeping an eye on them, they are getting worried we are going to invade them and interrupt the flow of their smileys.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

savant

[ Exalt | Smite ]
    A safe place to express myself.
    « Thread Started Today at 3:30pm »
    The problem I find with many forums is that you build relationships with the people within them. I have looked over the memberlist and noticed that the people that I am "real life" friends with don't sign in here anymore. This is a relief to me.

I go around the other forums and act as if nothing really touches me, like I feel no pain. The truth is, I hurt.

So, if it is okay with the Zambuka members, I would like to use this thread to express the real me. The Savant that none of you have seen before.

Will you be my shoulder to cry on?
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

You should get some cock pics PM'd to you soon. with comments like "Hi, r u fem? you wanna cry on this" smallcock.jpg
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I'm banned now.

Also savant wasn't my username there. THat was someone else.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:25 pm

yeah, they spying over all the time.

before I got banned I saw them talking about this place.

powertrippin.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Funny how they talk about this place, but wont venture in to voice their opinions and thoughts to the actual posters.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey stupid Zambuca people, care to explain why I'm banned or are you to busy sucking each others balls?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Laughing Allan, love your display pic.

At least player used to entertain us by coming in here and trying to justify Zamfukas retardedness.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Anyone that belongs to zamfucka deserves to be sexually harassed by player, pricey and farmass TOGETHER.

The biggest group of hypocrites, retards, paedo's, liars and doormats out there.

You have pricey taking advantage of anything with a vagina and young enough to be his grand daughter.
    Farmass agreeing with anyone just to feel loved all the while backstabbing the lot of them to which ever dumb twat will listen, add to that, constantly lying because she really doesn't have a clue.
    surfingranny walking around with her head so far up her ass she can herself breath.

Just to name a few.

And then they sit there crying about other sites and how "nasty" people are to them and never get why! It's like reading a bad novel or seeing a movie mix of bad acting oompa loompas and b grade zombies trying to dry hump tree stumps. Disgusting, wrong and somethng that just shouldn't exist.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm

That read like a Yahtzee review.

You have gone to Zero Punctuation right?
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 pm

I want a signature.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

....and voila.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Psalter wrote:That read like a Yahtzee review.

You have gone to Zero Punctuation right?

I got carried away and rambled... I only meant to say "Eat Me!". Sorry.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

But have you?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1610-Red-Steel-2

latest vidya review
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Maybe I am Yahtzee. dunn dunn dunnnnn.... dun.

I needed to have what I wanted to have read out in one instant. Sometimes... it happens.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 pm

i was once a member of zambuka but got banned for lying about picking on farmers...........oh and then player asked me to come back...so i did......then he asked me if i wanted to meet for coffee when i went to Rotorua and i said No.....all of a sudden i was banned again.....hehe
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 am

I got banned from there by Pricey too, then reinstated by Player, cos he was my mate, and since he has died, banned again...I was so upset, I haven't stopped crying...Yes they all have their own little Ning sites where they bitch and moan about everyone they love and hug and drool over, at Zamwhatevers...Sad people...

Sav, someone like Pricey would have used your nickname to sign up over there, incase you pissed one of them off at SC, then he would have created all these posts by you over at Zamwhatevers, and used them as some kind of evidence shit to get you banned over at SC...
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am

I remember joining in under a different nic in the first days of it. It was a sad, broing, back slapping place for fat middle aged women and dirty old men. They had some stupid thing called karma points that you can add or take off others. I had great fun taking it off farmass on every occasion I could, so she went on crying to player, who them went on to finding out who was doing it (me). I was banned permanently after about 2 days and I lost interest of joining in again cause it was such a pathetic, loser site.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 am

canterella wrote:I remember joining in under a different nic in the first days of it. It was a sad, broing, back slapping place for fat middle aged women and dirty old men. They had some stupid thing called karma points that you can add or take off others. I had great fun taking it off farmass on every occasion I could, so she went on crying to player, who them went on to finding out who was doing it (me). I was banned permanently after about 2 days and I lost interest of joining in again cause it was such a pathetic, loser site.

That was so hilarious...Farmass was so devastated about having the karma points taken off her...But remember Canty, her famous of famous quotes I have R/L friends so don't spend as much time in here...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 am

Anjewel wrote:
    canterella wrote:I remember joining in under a different nic in the first days of it. It was a sad, broing, back slapping place for fat middle aged women and dirty old men. They had some stupid thing called karma points that you can add or take off others. I had great fun taking it off farmass on every occasion I could, so she went on crying to player, who them went on to finding out who was doing it (me). I was banned permanently after about 2 days and I lost interest of joining in again cause it was such a pathetic, loser site.

That was so hilarious...Farmass was so devastated about having the karma points taken off her...But remember Canty, her famous of famous quotes I have R/L friends so don't spend as much time in here...

I remember that! She was absolutely devestated over her 'karma' loss.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 am

I was banned for that too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 pm