Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
frup
Anjewel
dabiarch
Psalter
Summoner
izzi
Waireka
____
canterella
ChelseaT
Allan
15 posters

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

No, it's with proboards.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sites Like Zambuca Suck Balls

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Where there is a 5o1 there is a way.
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm

canterella wrote:...dirty old men.

Really? I wonder if they need another? Laughing
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Lynz wrote:
    canterella wrote:...dirty old men.

Really? I wonder if they need another? Laughing

Aren't you already there..?... Laughing
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Anjewel wrote:Sav, someone like Pricey would have used your nickname to sign up over there, incase you pissed one of them off at SC, then he would have created all these posts by you over at Zamwhatevers, and used them as some kind of evidence shit to get you banned over at SC...

Nah, I think whoever made an account in my name was doing it as a clever troll on them, not on me.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm

wasnt much of a troll if it was. would have just been one of them been fuckwits.
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Allan wrote:They are always started by some fucking moron who has been banned from SC for some lame reason and they believe that by starting their own forum on some free service that they will destroy smilecity Rolling Eyes . That in itself isn't that bad, it's the fact they only allow people to see the forums if they sign up, so they advertise their shit site everywhere and when people go to have a look, they have to sign up, once signed up they take one look at the ugly sight/site before them and never go back. So they have 200 memebers and only 5 people posting.

They also have secret forums that the average person cant see, where they bitch about everyone and swap p0rn and cyber their fat asses off.

All this makes them feel superior, because they 'own' their own forum. Well, sorry fuckwits, you are just another stupid fuck with their own free forum.

At least with this place, you can browse without signing up, which as you can see they obviously do. Here you can also disagree with someone without been insta-banned.

Its lasted well over two years... wonder where this site will be in two years....? Even a broken clock can be right twice a day, so why cant a moron generate a brilliant idea once? Waireka/Lovestory did... nuff said!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Anjewel wrote:I got banned from there by Pricey too, then reinstated by Player, cos he was my mate, and since he has died , banned again...I was so upset, I haven't stopped crying...Yes they all have their own little Ning sites where they bitch and moan about everyone they love and hug and drool over, at Zamwhatevers...Sad people...

Sav, someone like Pricey would have used your nickname to sign up over there, incase you pissed one of them off at SC, then he would have created all these posts by you over at Zamwhatevers, and used them as some kind of evidence shit to get you banned over at SC...

has player passed away??? dam didnt get to have that fist fight he challenged me to for bringing up roadhog's/priceys sexual predator bebo account
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm

2 years wow, and still only a handful of posters.

I get why they want a place to hang out, I just laugh at the way they think they are somehow awesome because they are mods at their own site, woop de do. Same kind of people who want to be mods at SC I suppose. They promote their site and they bann anyone who has a differing opinion or threatens to overshadow them wif da ladies y'all.

I say after two years you should have bought your own fuckin domain name (about $9) and have your own hosting (maybe $5/month) instead of been on some ad riddled free forum.Some been such tight fisted fucks.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Roadhog wrote:
    Allan wrote:They are always started by some fucking moron who has been banned from SC for some lame reason and they believe that by starting their own forum on some free service that they will destroy smilecity Rolling Eyes . That in itself isn't that bad, it's the fact they only allow people to see the forums if they sign up, so they advertise their shit site everywhere and when people go to have a look, they have to sign up, once signed up they take one look at the ugly sight/site before them and never go back. So they have 200 memebers and only 5 people posting.

They also have secret forums that the average person cant see, where they bitch about everyone and swap p0rn and cyber their fat asses off.

All this makes them feel superior, because they 'own' their own forum. Well, sorry fuckwits, you are just another stupid fuck with their own free forum.

At least with this place, you can browse without signing up, which as you can see they obviously do. Here you can also disagree with someone without been insta-banned.

Its lasted well over two years... wonder where this site will be in two years....? Even a broken clock can be right twice a day, so why cant a moron generate a brilliant idea once? Waireka/Lovestory did... nuff said!

hilarious how bad Zamfucktards are at picking multis
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Kosmick Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Allan wrote:2 years wow, and still only a handful of posters.

I get why they want a place to hang out, I just laugh at the way they think they are somehow awesome because they are mods at their own site, woop de do. Same kind of people who want to be mods at SC I suppose. They promote their site and they bann anyone who has a differing opinion or threatens to overshadow them wif da ladies y'all.

I say after two years you should have bought your own fuckin domain name (about $9) and have your own hosting (maybe $5/month) instead of been on some ad riddled free forum.Some been such tight fisted fucks.

You really have a flea up your arse
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Better than having a gerbil up there I guess, but lets not bring frup into this.

Anyway whats your point?
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 pm

frup wrote:

Very Happy Yeah! When I signed in, one of your bum-boys had already signed in as Pricey7, so I had to improvise...
    Luckily Player4u was paying attention!
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm

the distant one wrote:

has player passed away??? dam didnt get to have that fist fight he challenged me to for bringing up roadhog's/priceys sexual predator bebo account

Hey TDO

Yeah I remember something about that?? remind me
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Roadhog wrote:

Waireka is lovestory? bahahahahaha... Oh you don't know how much I lol'd over that one.

Is this what you plebs are now discussing in your orgy these days?

Tragis, turely tragic.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Allan wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

Hey TDO

Yeah I remember something about that?? remind me

I love how you always convinienlty forget that you created the account... then supposedly you discovered it was your adopted daughters, dogs, groomers, postman.... you then posted how me, diabarch and YDEKM were going to get arrested because you were part of a police investigation on sc and that we were being watched!!!!! those days in jail were good times.... Very Happy and then when we didnt get arrested you tried to say that justice had been done and we all had the wrong end of the stick.... good times....
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Roadhog wrote:
    frup wrote:

Very Happy Yeah! When I signed in, one of your bum-boys had already signed in as Pricey7, so I had to improvise...
    Luckily Player4u was paying attention!

when you signed in here? That would have been you, you paedo.... or is dementia setting in now?
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Summoner wrote:Waireka is lovestory? bahahahahaha... Oh you don't know how much I lol'd over that one.

Tragis, turely tragic.

I suppose they have kids in common. But I guess we should invite lovestory to come post here if she is the type.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

where did lovestory come from anyway?? never really turned up on my radar till a month ago, though I know shes been around awhile. Has she always been giving it to the tards or has she just finally had enough?
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Roadhog wrote:

Waireka is lovestory? bahahahahaha... Oh you don't know how much I lol'd over that one.

Tragis, turely tragic.

I lolled over it, too! Just letting you know what narkslove is up to....
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Allan wrote:where did lovestory come from anyway?? never really turned up on my radar till a month ago, though I know shes been around awhile. Has she always been giving it to the tards or has she just finally had enough?

I dunno, I noticed her before, she used to be quite sweet, I actually thought she was older till I saw the photo. I guess you only noticed her once she had a pretty profile pic Very Happy Razz
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm

oh yes.........i had forgotten about that.......sings....bring on back the good times Smile
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

She's been posting for a while but I think lately has only realised that some people are just not worth being respectful or decent to... Kind of like how Chelsea all of a sudden grew potty mouth hahahahaha... or wasn't really noticable once upon a time
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Roadhog wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    Roadhog wrote:

Tragis, turely tragic.

I lolled over it, too! Just letting you know what narkslove is up to....

Yeah and the rest
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

This place is currently more active than the SC forum, and the action is all being wasted bitching about a bunch of retards.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:21 pm