Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards Empty I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm

I think I deserve some kind of honour, 5o1.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards Empty Re: I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards

Post  Summoner Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Can I ask why? no offence but... yeah.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards Empty Re: I voted for Tartarus in the "Best Site" category of the Netguide Awards

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Summoner wrote:Can I ask why? no offence but... yeah.

Laughing Ah, I couldn't decide what on earth I would vote for, and didn't want to not cast a vote for THE most important section.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:

Laughing Ah, I couldn't decide what on earth I would vote for, and didn't want to not cast a vote for THE most important section.

You should have voted for 4chan.org Wink
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

You should have voted for 4chan.org Wink

Ahem. 4chan is not New Zealand based.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:02 pm