Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
Summoner
master5o1
dabiarch
Waireka
Sassydot
relict
83T'na
canterella
ChelseaT
____
ydekm
15 posters

PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud

83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud - Page 2 Empty Re: PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Razz
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

those who know me well know it doesnt reflect the person i am

Considering it was sent to me by a friend who knows her offline, well, who sent it to me because they were disgusted and disappointed.

Then apparently it does.

Not keen to watch someone pay off a debt like this in such small increments while enjoying luxuries hard working tax payers can't afford.

I'm disappointed too, but I don't know her offline, but know enough people to believe it does reflect the person she is.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm

and then of course we have the other liar nad fraudster, farmers, cheering her on.....FFS
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 26, 2010 4:12 pm

dabiarch wrote:and then of course we have the other liar nad fraudster, farmers, cheering her on.....FFS

Child Support Fraud.

DPB Fraud.

Birds of a feather...
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 4:15 pm

How do you commit Child Support Fraud? scratch

Isn't that dependant on an absentee parent?
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed May 26, 2010 4:20 pm

farmers confessed to us that her and her husband got paid for some work in cash...then hid said cash in a farm shed.....so that they could have a lower income and not have to pay so much child support to HIS kids.....she told us because she was fucked off cause someone had broken into the shed and stolen the cash Very Happy
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 pm

dabiarch wrote:farmers confessed to us that her and her husband got paid for some work in cash...then hid said cash in a farm shed.....so that they could have a lower income and not have to pay so much child support to HIS kids.....she told us because she was fucked off cause someone had broken into the shed and stolen the cash Very Happy

lol! Serves them bloody right!!!!!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm

83T'na wrote:
    relict wrote:
    83T'na wrote:Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!!!! I can't believe it.

I would wring as much as I could out of the DPB, but mostly legal. ...

Man that fucks me off.

"Mostly legal"? So you are the standard to which others may be judged?

Relict, at the time I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. ... A friend set me straight and I went in the same day. ... My case manager was ... pleased.

BTW - I don't hold myself up as any 'standard' or example. I'd appreciate it if you didn't imply that in future.

It was a question only. My motive, and the only thing I intended to imply, was that you are ****ed off at someone else's actions, whilst yourself being in a position that might have a similar response from some others.

Your explanation sounds honorable - it sounds like a genuine mistake; this is not the image created by your "wring as much as I could" and "mostly legal" phrases though.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

relict wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    relict wrote:
    83T'na wrote:Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!!!! I can't believe it.

I would wring as much as I could out of the DPB, but mostly legal. ...

Man that fucks me off.

"Mostly legal"? So you are the standard to which others may be judged?

Relict, at the time I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. ... A friend set me straight and I went in the same day. ... My case manager was ... pleased.

BTW - I don't hold myself up as any 'standard' or example. I'd appreciate it if you didn't imply that in future.

It was a question only. My motive, and the only thing I intended to imply, was that you are ****ed off at someone else's actions, whilst yourself being in a position that might have a similar response from some others.

Your explanation sounds honorable - it sounds like a genuine mistake; this is not the image created by your "wring as much as I could" and "mostly legal" phrases though.

So instead of asking questions, you attempted to belittle her again?

Awesome, way to teach 83tna a lesson.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed May 26, 2010 6:13 pm

ydekm wrote:So instead of asking questions, you attempted to belittle her again?

I did? Perhaps you are mis-reading what I wrote.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 pm

relict wrote:
    ydekm wrote:So instead of asking questions, you attempted to belittle her again?

I did? Perhaps you are mis-reading what I wrote.

No it did come across as very petty. If multiple people are misreading your intent, I'm inclined to lay fault at the foot of the person trying to get the message across rather than everyone else.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed May 26, 2010 6:29 pm

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FROSTED BUTTS

PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud - Page 2 Frostedbutts

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FROSTED BUTTS
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 6:58 pm

lol! 5o1.

Sorry relict. I over reacted a bit.

When I said 'mostly', I was referring to my one mistake. No offence meant.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

83T'na wrote: No offence meant.

No offense taken.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm

relict wrote:

No offense taken.

She said offence not offense.

*jokes*
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Summoner wrote:
    relict wrote:

No offense taken.

*jokes*

I meant that I realise you meant no offense so I've decided not to take any. Suspect Now I'm confused. Laughing
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

83T'na wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    relict wrote:

No offense taken.

*jokes*

I meant that I realise you meant no offense so I've decided not to take any. Suspect Now I'm confused. Laughing

I was taking a jib at the spelling differences... not that they mean anything different it was just a jib.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 pm

God but the whole benefit fraud thing fucks me off!!!
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Her whole attitude fucks me off.

People, they can look so good on the outside, but like an apple, shiny and red , they're rotten to the core.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 am

83T'na wrote:
    relict wrote:

No offense taken.

Ah. I was confused already. Now I understand. Thank you (for the explanation and not taking any fences). Wink
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 am

Summoner wrote:(She said offence not offense.)

I was taking a jib at the spelling differences... not that they mean anything different it was just a jib.

That was clear. I changed it on purpose because I carelessly listened to my US browser spelling dictionary. Now I'm standing in the corner wearing a hat marked 'D'.

Now I'm installing English (Australian) Dictionary 2.1.1 because they didn't have an NZ one. Now I'm sitting on the naughty step.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu May 27, 2010 11:39 am

relict wrote:
    Summoner wrote:(She said offence not offense.)

That was clear. I changed it on purpose because I carelessly listened to my US browser spelling dictionary. Now I'm standing in the corner wearing a hat marked 'D'.

Now I'm installing English (Australian) Dictionary 2.1.1 because they didn't have an NZ one. Now I'm sitting on the naughty step.

The yanks have a lot to answer for eh? hahaha.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu May 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Looks like her mum has waded into the mire of PGs life.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

It's a mum thing...

My mum would too. except I wouldn't be that greedy to rip anyone off ever and if I did my mum would probably be the first to slap me upside the head and give me "the look".
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu May 27, 2010 5:38 pm

My mum would dob me in. My dad would give me 'the look' which says everything and still has the power to make me cry with shame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:05 am