Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Spooky_Child
ydekm
6 posters

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm

____ wrote:Both Spandex and Gaydrian assaulted me that night.

SAWEET! I have to admit, it makes me nervous when Adrian gives you a pounding

In the ass.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

Post  ____ Wed May 19, 2010 12:34 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ____ wrote:Both Spandex and Gaydrian assaulted me that night.

SAWEET! I have to admit, it makes me nervous when Adrian gives you a pounding

In the ass.

I was pounded from both sides by the two of them.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Yay
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Wed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Waireka wrote:I think.... Bennyboy?

What makes you think I'm Bennyboy? Just because we are both from Hawkes Bay, both have explsom.net avatars, both of us are printers that have almost finished our apprenticeship and both have a son called Ozzy doesn't mean I am him. I don't even know who he is just I bet you there are heaps of people out there like that fuck sake it just annoys me that everyone thinks I am someone I'm not. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am