Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Spooky_Child
ydekm
6 posters

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day... Empty Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

Post  ydekm Mon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

I have nothing to read at work.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day... Empty Re: Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

Post  Spooky_Child Mon May 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Are you at work now? If so read this.. If you are not at work read this tomorrow. Razz
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day... Empty Re: Goddamn it... you people need to post more during the day...

Post  ydekm Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm

No I'm home now.

Between the hours of 7am-4pm I'm at work.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 17, 2010 9:11 pm

ydekm wrote:I have nothing to read at work.

Laughing I know just what you mean.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Read this now
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue May 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Fuck you - it's like 7 mins before I leave you cunt

I probably shouldnt call people I dont know very well cunt.. but I love that word.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Takes one to know one...Cunt.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Tue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Well I'm at work from 7-3:30 so just be grateful I even posted something so fuck you and enjoy your reading Laughing
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Fuck yous all
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm

hahahahah ooo I'm logged in as Scott.

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Wed May 19, 2010 11:29 am

Here you fucking go I came home in my lunch just so you could fucking read something while your at work. fucking happy now?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 am

Spooky_Child wrote:Here you fucking go I came home in my lunch just so you could fucking read something while your at work. fucking happy now?

She's never happy.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 11:49 am

____ wrote:
    Spooky_Child wrote:Here you fucking go I came home in my lunch just so you could fucking read something while your at work. fucking happy now?

She's never happy.

Lies! I'm especially happy when I see you, and get to tell you what a greasmo you are.

Who the fuck is Spooky Child anyway?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

I think.... Bennyboy?
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 11:58 am

Why are Savant and Bennyboy bffs?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

ydekm wrote:Why are Savant and Bennyboy bffs?

Even Savant needs friends.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:00 pm

But why BFFs? I feel like I am missing something
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm

I don't have BFFs, bitch.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 19, 2010 12:04 pm

ydekm wrote:But why BFFs? I feel like I am missing something

because he wants in on bennys good friends pants
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Waireka wrote:
    ydekm wrote:But why BFFs? I feel like I am missing something

because he wants in on bennys good friends pants

Story of Savant's life. Laughing
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 pm

____ wrote:I don't have BFFs, bitch.

I hope Adrian punches you on Friday night for old times sake
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 19, 2010 12:09 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ____ wrote:I don't have BFFs, bitch.

I hope Adrian punches you on Friday night for old times sake

Old times sake? That now happens pretty much every week.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Oh my sack it did not happen the other weekend unless I drank too much and forgot.

Oh wait... it did didn't it?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Both Spandex and Gaydrian assaulted me that night.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 19, 2010 12:18 pm

____ wrote:Both Spandex and Gaydrian assaulted me that night.

You told me you got no birthday action, liar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:26 pm