Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+9
Zimberley143
dabiarch
____
Donkeycheese
ydekm
meandmybum
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
13 posters

Who do you reckon this could be?

ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who do you reckon this could be? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 3:31 pm

There are two sides to every story.... and I've heard both takes. And he is still a digusting little man.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who do you reckon this could be? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

Post  ____ Sat May 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I don't know the one where she's a scheming trollop, I only know how he's a pathetic little skeeze.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 4:00 pm

He was generally a creep in SC too. Ick, makes my skin crawl.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sat May 15, 2010 4:43 pm

The story I heard was how she seduced an innocent JW and trapped him into marrying her by getting pregnant (or already being pregnant and lying to him it was his).

However, as you say, there are two sides to any story. I'll retract my scheming trollope accusation till I've heard her side.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Wait, is bdreid supposed to be the innocent JW? Because he was a creepy motherfucker right from the start. I heard many a story.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sat May 15, 2010 5:00 pm

____ wrote:Wait, is bdreid supposed to be the innocent JW? Because he was a creepy motherfucker right from the start. I heard many a story.

I heard the story from someone I trust implicitly. Not usually a sucker, she could have been duped herself.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 5:01 pm

My understanding was he was a JW having premarital sex, knocked up bluepolly then denied being the father. And treated her and his child like shit until he finally manned up and admitted it was his to everyone in his family including his parents.

Plus other crap I cant be bothered typing.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm

83T'na wrote:
    ____ wrote:Wait, is bdreid supposed to be the innocent JW? Because he was a creepy motherfucker right from the start. I heard many a story.

I heard the story from someone I trust implicitly. Not usually a sucker, she could have been duped herself.

I heard from more than one female SC member how he, after meeting them, would turn up to their houses to "hang out" and bitch about bluepolly while being generally sleazy and creepy as fuck.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 5:11 pm

I am pretty sure he used to work close to someone in SC and appear on her lunchbreaks too
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sat May 15, 2010 5:13 pm

____ wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

I heard from more than one female SC member how he, after meeting them, would turn up to their houses to "hang out" and bitch about bluepolly while being generally sleazy and creepy as fuck.

Eeeewwwww - Suspect

His family did disown him over it. Someone I won't name had to talk him into getting a DNA test done in the end and she pressured him into marriage. He really didn't want to marry her. I think it lasted all of 3 months? Something like that.

Anyway - seems there's wrong/right on both sides here.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 5:22 pm

If he didnt want a baby, he shoulda kept it in his pants. being "forced" into marriage is a nice way of making out you were the good guy all along when you were a sleazy fuck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 am