Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+9
Zimberley143
dabiarch
____
Donkeycheese
ydekm
meandmybum
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
13 posters

Who do you reckon this could be?

____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who do you reckon this could be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

Post  ____ Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

No. And they used too many polysyllabic words to be that troglodyte anyway.
    Zimberley143
    Mortal
    Mortal

Who do you reckon this could be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

Post  Zimberley143 Wed May 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Who ever it was is no longer a member, if you click on the user name an error comes up saying page not found, we couldn't find the member you requested.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Zimberley143 wrote:Who ever it was is no longer a member, if you click on the user name an error comes up saying page not found, we couldn't find the member you requested.

What a waste of effort on their part then. Exclamation
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

What about weizguy? Kieran and feigeleh will remember him.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Weizguy was able to tolerate feigeleh's ridiculous ranting for months that he was a plant for the Labour government just because he continuously opposed feig's right wing extremism, and he wouldn't have quit just because I told him to "Stop posting, bro", in around 15 languages.

If I thought it was a guy at all, which I don't, I'd be more inclined to say it was MrCynical, as he was far more sensitive.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

____ wrote:Weizguy was able to tolerate feigeleh's ridiculous ranting for months that he was a plant for the Labour government just because he continuously opposed feig's right wing extremism, and he wouldn't have quit just because I told him to "Stop posting, bro", in around 15 languages.

If I thought it was a guy at all, which I don't, I'd be more inclined to say it was MrCynical, as he was far more sensitive.

MrC? This guy was far too polite. Laughing
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Lefora?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Nah, she would have put up with my shit a lot longer 'cause her and I always got on, even if she did believe ridiculous things.

I wonder what ever happened to Gertrude.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Gertrude? scratch

Hrmmm - Lefora wasn't into game playing either.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

I think it's a guy
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Phantom Wolf? Maybe? But, he came back as someone else, didn't he?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Lefora's name was Gertrude.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 pm

____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm

83T'na wrote:

Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.

So... did you just call her Lefora the whole time?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

83T'na wrote:Phantom Wolf? Maybe? But, he came back as someone else, didn't he?

Phantomwolf was a fucking idiot who could barely string a sentence together. This person is more literate.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 pm

I have no idea on who it could but I smell a rat. Just be patient as they will soon trip up.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.

Oh and Woman isn't merak btw.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Summoner wrote:weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.

I know, that bitch Kimarhi is. Stupid slag.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Waireka wrote:
    Summoner wrote:weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

wrong... that whore isn't Merak either. She tried hard to become a mod but they said she was far to aggresive and unstable... apparently, so my man Wayne told me.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

No - I think she asked me to call her Lee. It was nearly 5 years ago.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 13, 2010 12:23 am

Summoner wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

wrong... that whore isn't Merak either. She tried hard to become a mod but they said she was far to aggresive and unstable... apparently, so my man Wayne told me.

Sorry, what was that? You keep posting, but all I read is 'moo moo moo'.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 am

Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

I call Kimarhi, Kimmie when I see her. I can't get my head around her real name.
    And Scuff was always Scuff in real life too. Which is more odd but still.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

I call Kimarhi, Kimmie when I see her. I can't get my head around her real name.
    And Scuff was always Scuff in real life too. Which is more odd but still.

hahaha I find kimmies real name harder to get use to the scuffs for some reason... maybe cause kimmiw sounds like a real name anyway hahaha

whats happend to scuff?? havent talked to her in ages
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

True, I've been trying to remember totaly_uniques name, but can't and I had to think real hard to remember Stiltzkins name.

I guess we get so used to peoples usernames, it's hard to refer to them as anything else.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 13, 2010 9:58 am

Waireka wrote:True, I've been trying to remember totaly_uniques name, but can't and I had to think real hard to remember Stiltzkins name.

I guess we get so used to peoples usernames, it's hard to refer to them as anything else.

t_u's first name starts with an S and has 5 letters, doesn't it? (Don't want to spell it out)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm