Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+16
woody67
meandmybum
izzi
Summoner
Psalter
dabiarch
Anjewel
the distant one
relict
master5o1
Waireka
Donkeycheese
83T'na
ChelseaT
____
ydekm
20 posters

The things I know lots about...

dechire
    dechire
    Mortal
    Mortal

The things I know lots about... - Page 3 Empty Re: The things I know lots about...

Post  dechire Wed May 05, 2010 1:18 pm

the distant one wrote:
    dechire wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    dechire wrote:How to help other people but not myself
    Electrical stuff
    Engineering stuff (welding and shit)
    Looking after disabled people (been doing it since I was 8 )
    Music
    Fucking around with cars
    Customer service
    Paintball

So I don't really know fuck all about nothing..... Hrm.

bush or speedball???

I use to have an 2006 Eclipse Ego until I went back to uni.... cant wait to get back into it.

Both. Need a new gun though, mine doesn't go fast enough.

Aw hell, that puts mine to shame. I've got a Tac-5 Recon, which is what I first brought starting out. Still goes pretty well though. I have to say it's been used more to make the boys learn their manners lately than it has for the sport LOL.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

The things I know lots about... - Page 3 Empty Re: The things I know lots about...

Post  the distant one Wed May 05, 2010 1:57 pm

dechire wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    dechire wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    dechire wrote:How to help other people but not myself
    Electrical stuff
    Engineering stuff (welding and shit)
    Looking after disabled people (been doing it since I was 8 )
    Music
    Fucking around with cars
    Customer service
    Paintball

So I don't really know fuck all about nothing..... Hrm.

bush or speedball???

I use to have an 2006 Eclipse Ego until I went back to uni.... cant wait to get back into it.

Both. Need a new gun though, mine doesn't go fast enough.

Aw hell, that puts mine to shame. I've got a Tac-5 Recon, which is what I first brought starting out. Still goes pretty well though. I have to say it's been used more to make the boys learn their manners lately than it has for the sport LOL.

hahaha yeah I went all out so that I could play tournies in aussie as well. our team went over 2 guys got disqualified (fucken cheating aussie jsut cause we bet 2 of their prem teams) so we packed up sold off our paint and went and got drunk in darling harbour.

hopefully once I'm debt free etc I can get my hand round another ego.... I jsut remebr I had a dream about mine last night hahahaha.. I was back at the tournie that my avatar was taken at....
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Threadjackers. Exclamation
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed May 05, 2010 2:21 pm

83T'na wrote:Threadjackers. Exclamation

this ain't Smile city
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 pm

TDO, I live out West and just recently I drove by a paintball place in Swanson, did you ever go there? And I think I saw another one in Waimauku as well.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 pm

canterella wrote:TDO, I live out West and just recently I drove by a paintball place in Swanson, did you ever go there? And I think I saw another one in Waimauku as well.

out west? probably wasn't really a paint ball place at all - it was just some of the locals either a) guarding their p-houses, or b) some of the locals holding up a dairy to fund their westy habits
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed May 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    canterella wrote:TDO, I live out West and just recently I drove by a paintball place in Swanson, did you ever go there? And I think I saw another one in Waimauku as well.

out west? probably wasn't really a paint ball place at all - it was just some of the locals either a) guarding their p-houses, or b) some of the locals holding up a dairy to fund their westy habits

Sure, seeing you know West so well, does your dealer live in the area too? What a Face
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I also know a shitload about Batman.

And a fair amount of the philosophy of science.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 05, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm out west too. But not that far, although I do know the area reasonably well.

My daughter used to play T Ball at Starling Park.

Kieran, the Philosophy of Science sounds really interesting. Got any sites I should look up?

http://www.google.co.nz/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22The+philosphy+of+science%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=g-sx3&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=58f083f6ddba42e5

Rolling Eyes Where do I go?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

ahh swanson action paintball, pretty much the hub of all paintball in auckland.. all major tournies held in auckland are held there. Its been there for ages good place..... when my territory was out west I use to cover the three dairys jsut round the road so sometimes would snean there and have a go on the practice range Very Happy

I havent had anything to do with the waimauku one though have heard good things about it but not really designed for the kind of paintball I playes
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Wed May 05, 2010 8:57 pm

I know a lot about trolling

I also know that you guys are all retard faggots
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Allan wrote:I know a lot about trolling

I also know that you guys are all retard faggots

Eat dick AJ! Embarassed I like this face... it makes me think of someone who farted and it smelt bad. Or Psalter next time he sharts.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 pm

83T'na wrote:I'm out west too. But not that far, although I do know the area reasonably well.

My daughter used to play T Ball at Starling Park.

Kieran, the Philosophy of Science sounds really interesting. Got any sites I should look up?

http://www.google.co.nz/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22The+philosphy+of+science%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=g-sx3&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=58f083f6ddba42e5

Rolling Eyes Where do I go?

The very first link, which corrects your spelling of "philosophy" would be a good start, and wikipedia is a good place to follow on from there.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I would also like to add that I know a lot about chronic mouth ulcers and the eternal struggle to find effective treatment.

Currently have a temporary lisp, which made it hard to talk to the jerkovs at Studylink.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 07, 2010 3:14 pm

ChelseaT wrote:I would also like to add that I know a lot about chronic mouth ulcers and the eternal struggle to find effective treatment.

Currently have a temporary lisp, which made it hard to talk to the jerkovs at Studylink.

That's why you shouldn't stick "anydick" in your mouth when you have no idea where it's been...Or how it has been used previously.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 pm

____ wrote:
    The very first link, which corrects your spelling of "philosophy" would be a good start, and wikipedia is a good place to follow on from there.

Typo - sue me. Embarassed Thanks for the help.
    meandmybum
    meandmybum
    Giant
    Giant

Post  meandmybum Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 pm

i know 53 different holes in the human body i can stick my fingers in
    some of them i made myself
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 am

meandmybum wrote:i know 53 different holes in the human body i can stick my fingers in
    some of them i made myself

This made my night, had a really horrible night until I read this. Amazing.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

I also know lots about farmers being completly wrong and that if any lawyer actaully did offer to take her "case to court" they were just looking for easy money not a result.

I know you read this farmers, my suggestion to you.... get off the internet you now just are really starting to look pathetic. obviously living in some back of the blocks farm you have very little friends or social interaction and dont really know how to deal with people. I nearly want to suggest getting some kinf of professional help.

I know I'm bringni up farmers again and I do apologise but as I have said before at the moment she is the only internet person that has actaully made me physically angry.... needed to vent hahaha....
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Sat May 08, 2010 1:50 pm

the distant one wrote:I also know lots about farmers being completly wrong and that if any lawyer actaully did offer to take her "case to court" they were just looking for easy money not a result.

I know you read this farmers, my suggestion to you.... get off the internet you now just are really starting to look pathetic. obviously living in some back of the blocks farm you have very little friends or social interaction and dont really know how to deal with people. I nearly want to suggest getting some kinf of professional help.

I know I'm bringni up farmers again and I do apologise but as I have said before at the moment she is the only internet person that has actaully made me physically angry.... needed to vent hahaha....

there is nothing wrong with writing about farmers here. IMO, it is in the same league as pointing at a retard and yelling "you're a fucking retard". But, I'd do that - so it's not like I have any double standards
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat May 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Farmers is an internet mutant... she exceeds the trolling by 10.

I agree she needs professional help because her sense of reality is very very warped.... poor children.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Summoner wrote:
    I agree she needs professional help because her sense of reality is very very warped

does anyone see the irony here? ahem, um, "God"? un, "with netting curtains"?

hmmmmm Razz
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat May 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    I agree she needs professional help because her sense of reality is very very warped

hmmmmm Razz

That would fit if I truely believed I was God.... but seeing as I know I am not and can distinguish my reality from having some harmless fun and mocking myself then no there is no irony...

Do you now feel the burn?
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Sat May 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

hmmmmm Razz

That would fit if I truely believed I was God.... but seeing as I know I am not and can distinguish my reality from having some harmless fun and mocking myself then no there is no irony...

Do you now feel the burn?

you would know if I felt the burn, if you could only see thru the curtains Smile
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I have sheer nets and clean windows... I also have a clue on how to lift them when I need to...

I'm sure I can see fine through them...

sorry that it seems to be an issue with you that I have nets in the important parts of my home though... next time I come up to Auckland I'll bring you a pair...

and nets too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:30 am