Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
Anjewel
izzi
Psalter
7 posters

I just found out that my most hated person in the world died.

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

I just found out that my most hated person in the world died. Empty I just found out that my most hated person in the world died.

Post  Psalter Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

and for so long, I contemplated killing him... I feel truly grateful that he died of drawn out cancer.

Child molesting fuck! Take that... where is your merciful God now?

Zippity doo dah, zippity ay.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

I just found out that my most hated person in the world died. Empty Re: I just found out that my most hated person in the world died.

Post  izzi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:06 am

So have you decided who your new most hated person in the world will be, or will you be taking a little time to name a successor?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

I just found out that my most hated person in the world died. Empty Re: I just found out that my most hated person in the world died.

Post  Psalter Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 am

izzi wrote:So have you decided who your new most hated person in the world will be, or will you be taking a little time to name a successor?

Hadn't considered that... he's left a void.

Mmmm... will have to be Rob Schneider for now.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Psalter wrote:and for so long, I contemplated killing him... I feel truly grateful that he died of drawn out cancer.

Child molesting fuck! Take that... where is your merciful God now?

Zippity doo dah, zippity ay.

I'm pleased for you...
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Who?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 am

master5o1 wrote:Who?

Desmond Leonard Blaker.

Don't fuck up the tributes for his family.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:27 am

The funniest memory I have of Des was him turning up to home group with 2 fillet of fish burgers from Maccers completely convinced that because they were hoki fillets they were good for him. Oh dear!

What a fuckwit.

Des, my dear friend. I will always be in awe of the way you lived your life, you're passion and love and total trust in god, your love for humanity, the world and everything in it and the love you had for your family and friends. I knew from the moment I met you that I was in for something special and I had met an amazing guy that was to become a true and close friend. You have taught me love for life, to appreciate people and see the good in everything. You have taught me not to worry, because god is all you need. God will provide and always be there. My faith in god will forever be strengthened due to your influence in my life.

The fact that he is passion aside, there are just too many things wrong with that.
    dechire
    dechire
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  dechire Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Desmond Leonard Blaker

no pic
    Alias

Offences

Pleaded guilty to 14 charges of indecent assault relating to 12 young boys and a young girl in Rotorua over an unspecified period
    Victims

Offender Affiliations

Gang affiliations

none known
    Born 1967
    Current Location

unknown
    Parole/Release Dates

Sentenced to 3 years 9 months in July 2000

Background
    Information from The New Zealand Paedophile and Sex Offender Index, New 2004 Edition
    The court was told Blaker's victims were 12 young boys and a young girl who saw him as a friend and mentor. He held important positions within his church congregation and the Rotorua camp where he was employed and was responsible for running social events and activities for children. It was through the church and his employment that Blaker met his victims. The court heard he was initially co-operative with police, admitted the facts, and made assurances there were no further victims. However he later admitted there were more victims but refused to name them or discuss them further with police.

Sounds like he got what he deserved then...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:32 am