Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Yochana's thread in SC

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Yochana's thread in SC Empty Yochana's thread in SC

Post  the distant one Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Since I'm banned,

markslovenz
    29/08/2009 3:18:41 PM Actually, you are probably right. Sorry Yochana.

I just find it frustrating that, having been a victim of the "shut up and take it" generation, I can see things in a balanced way whereas others take a black and white view.

I dont know whats happened to markslove but she has gone right to the top of being conservative religious etc. Its weird.

In relation to the whole thread, the ones saying that good parents know the difference between and smack and a beating, so do the cops that is why the whole law is about police discretion.

I have great faith in our police force to being able to differinitat against those who smack for correction (even though I dont see it as a solution to bad behaviour) and a parent that needlessly beats their kids.

All in all I think yochanas thread was quite well though through
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Yochana's thread in SC Empty This one:

Post  relict Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Domestic Violence, Anti-Smacking Law, & Revelations
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Yochana's thread in SC Empty Re: Yochana's thread in SC

Post  canterella Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Markslovenz has always been nuts, maybe in a more subdued way, but now she's gone postal. Must be menopause.
    And although I don't always agree with Yochana, what she posted today is spot on.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm

and completely out of topic, when I hit the 'Send' button before a weird notice full of grammatical mistakes (telling me that I should save my post while other member has been posting theirs) appeared, care to correct it? Anyone?

~your/you're
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 pm

canterella wrote:Markslovenz has always been nuts, maybe in a more subdued way, but now she's gone postal. Must be menopause.
    And although I don't always agree with Yochana, what she posted today is spot on.

maybe I havent noticed it like shes alwways been abit conservative but at the moment its kinda like she gone real conspiracy and conservative to an extreme
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm

canterella wrote:and completely out of topic, when I hit the 'Send' button before a weird notice full of grammatical mistakes (telling me that I should save my post while other member has been posting theirs) appeared, care to correct it? Anyone?

~your/you're

I've seen that. Probably the forumotion people, not the tartarus people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 pm