Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

Well, that's me and smile city done.

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Well, that's me and smile city done. Empty Well, that's me and smile city done.

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 am

Fuck the lot of those one-eyed cunts. Smile
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Well, that's me and smile city done. Empty Re: Well, that's me and smile city done.

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=183928&page=2#secondLast
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Well, that's me and smile city done. Empty Re: Well, that's me and smile city done.

Post  canterella Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm more and more convinced that SC admin wants to get rid of the forum altogether. Look at the main page today, not much has changed as the games are still predominant.
    But if they rely on online shopping and the so called rewards to keep them afloat, I think they are in for a rude awakening. I give the site 3 months before it tanks completely.

P.S. good luck with your op and rehabilitation, at least you don't have young children with dolls to whack you on your tender nether regions Embarassed Keep some frozen pea bags handy.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:55 pm

It'll be even shittier without your input but i can see why you're out of there. All the best with your testicular troubles. I hope they get you sorted.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Jan tried to shift all the focus away from what she had done... and now the thread has been canned, I am sure because Jan and the other brain-deads mass reported it.

I am not going to report every enemy of mine constantly.... they brought me low, that's how I will fight.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 pm

You should stay. The place needs you, balls or not.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Look at them having their little party in the Zillion thread... I very clearly stated my opinion that the Zillion thread is not a games thread... they are just that fucken stupid that they consistently read what they have already conceived.

The truth is, we (both parties) have all won. They feel like they have driven the big bad wolf off... I am free of the brain damage incurred by constantly face-palming as they fail to grasp yet another simple piece of logic.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Psalter wrote:The truth is, we (both parties) have all won.

Okay, those two parties have won. The rest of us lose. No
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, you can't please all the people all the time.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm

No, but you can please those whose pleasure is not derived from animated facial expressions.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 pm

To do so would not please me... I am truly sick of their veiled attacks and cowardly retreats. To have Jan deliberately misconstrue what I said, avoid the issue, and then accuse me of lying just shows that the cancer of stupidity is spreading through SC at an unprecedented speed. It is best that I leave before I become part of the problem.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 pm

By leaving you are becoming part of the problem.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, I can not convince you.

I also recognise the possibility that you might know better what is best for you. So I'm going to leave this for now and hope that everything goes well for you in the next little while, and that you re-consider later.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Ah well. Harry Enfield's a blardy good larf on TV1 at the mo'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 pm