Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+14
Donkeycheese
Spooky_Child
meandmybum
Summoner
relict
happycamper
Psalter
master5o1
dabiarch
the distant one
ydekm
Anjewel
Waireka
83T'na
18 posters

My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting.

83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting. Empty My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting.

Post  83T'na Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey folks,

I know I'm taking a huge risk putting this up here, but I'm hoping that this is where my news will stay. Anyone in SC who asks me about it will be ignored. I'm only saying anything because I might have to disappear off the internet for a while. LOL - that's assuming anyone cares.

My marriage is soon to come to an end. Officially, that is. It's been over for a while now. Hubby and I will separate and divorce, it's all a matter of logistics now.

I'm not going to slag him off. He's a decent man and will always be our daughter's father. Although, I do have good reason to have fallen out of love with him. You'll just have to take my word for that because I don't want to go into it.

Suffice it to say that, as opposed to a few weeks ago, I am at my strongest (mental health wise). My heart problems seem to have all but subsided and all I have to deal with now is the plumbing issues.

It's always sad when a relationship ends and I am very sad that we couldn't save our 11 year relationship.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting. Empty Re: My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting.

Post  Waireka Tue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Congratulations on your new path in life, I hope it's successful and everything works out for you.

Look forward to a bright and happy future.

I hope you're not offline for too long.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting. Empty Re: My marriage is over. Well, all but the shouting.

Post  83T'na Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm

If I do go offline, it won't be immediately. I just think it's rude to disappear suddenly and not let anyone know why.

Thank you, very much for your good wishes. It means a lot.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Tue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm

All the best Marks...New beginnings for you...Be happy...
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Best of luck.... my question is... will you change your username in SC??? Wink
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

well ya have my email so if ya need help or anything just ask.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm

ydekm wrote:Best of luck.... my question is... will you change your username in SC??? Wink

Laughing The bugger of that is that I simply can't change my username over there.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue May 11, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.....but onward and upward........it may just be the kick in the butt that everyone has been trying to give you....and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

dabiarch wrote:I'm sorry to hear that.....but onward and upward........it may just be the kick in the butt that everyone has been trying to give you....and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Really? Ok, I'll accept that in the way it was offered. Kindly.

No kick in the butt was required from anyone else though. I've been considering this for many months. Yes, I have dragged my feet some, but it's done. You're right though, onward and upward.

Thanks everyone. It's nice to get some support in this. Not much has been forthcoming from those in my family. Although, I don't share my troubles with them very often so I guess this has come out of left field for them.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue May 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I do hope for the best for you and your daughter
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

83T'na wrote:
    ydekm wrote:Best of luck.... my question is... will you change your username in SC??? Wink

Laughing The bugger of that is that I simply can't change my username over there.

GOOSE!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Best of luck and good on you for having the courage.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear that and I guess its only one way from here. FORWARD!!!!!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm

ydekm wrote:my question is... will you change your username in SC??? Wink

That was my second thought. My first was regret that things didn't work out for you, and best wishes for your future (and your daughter's). Glad that you have a good attitude about not putting him down in front of others.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue May 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh well... your choice and if it's what you want good lick.

Muy question is... didn't you only marry the guy a couple of years back?

No biggie... I'm just sure it was you that was getting married then and I understand the 11 year thing...I just, yeah.

Oh as for the keeping it here... I'm sure the ones that actually DO post in here will... the troll that lurks on the other hand...
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

GOOSE!

Gobble, gobble. Embarassed No problem admitting to that. Laughing

Thank you, everyone. It's going to be a difficult time, but the hard stuff won't begin for at least a couple of weeks. Time to relax a bit - that's if I can find enough panadine for these damned cramps.
    meandmybum
    meandmybum
    Giant
    Giant

Post  meandmybum Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 am

i changed mine from about you to meandmybum
    and others
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 am

meandmybum wrote:i changed mine from about you to meandmybum
    and others

Yes, but that was in the day when it was easy to have 15 persona all at once. I'll have to cash out and start all over. Evil or Very Mad

I wonder if SC admin would let me post under markslovenz while I accrued the necessary exp under another?

Probably not.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am

Although Pricey likes to claim otherwise (ie he thinks YDEKM is a multi of youdontevenknowme), SC made me change my ID when they cutover to the new forum, citing the reason that "youdontevenknowme" was too long (although I am sure there are other usernames as long still around).

I doubt they would let you change it - but no harm in asking. There is certainly the ability within SC to change your ID - when I changed my ID I had tried to log in under youdontevenknowme and a message appeared above the login screen asking me to enter a new, shorter ID.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 am

ydekm wrote:Although Pricey likes to claim otherwise (ie he thinks YDEKM is a multi of youdontevenknowme), SC made me change my ID when they cutover to the new forum, citing the reason that "youdontevenknowme" was too long (although I am sure there are other usernames as long still around).

I doubt they would let you change it - but no harm in asking. There is certainly the ability within SC to change your ID - when I changed my ID I had tried to log in under youdontevenknowme and a message appeared above the login screen asking me to enter a new, shorter ID.

I agree, email admin, explain your circumstance. They do have the power to let you do this.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 am

Don't forget they allowed me to change my name back in 2006
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 10:13 am

dabiarch wrote:Don't forget they allowed me to change my name back in 2006

Yeah, but you had a genuine stalker. That was all they could do.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 am

true..but with a genuine reason, as this is, I reckon they should do it.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 am

I'll give it a shot. Cool
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Wed May 12, 2010 11:11 am

On the bright side at least now you can get Google Chrome... Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:04 pm