Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+7
frup
relict
Waireka
____
canterella
dabiarch
Summoner
11 posters

Peterj... a moment of your time thank you.

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Peterj... a moment of your time thank you. Empty Peterj... a moment of your time thank you.

Post  Summoner Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am

PeterJ
    2/06/2010 11:31:34 AM Farmers and partner - who gave me a hand when no one else would. [ She and me have done the same to others only to get "bitten" for doing so. ]

So Peter... you're happy that people know you live in piles of dirty rubbish then? Because that's how your "friend" farmers portrays you to anyone who will listen. She also has proof too. The photo's she emailed to other SC members of the state of your living quarters while you were staying with them. Doesn't this constitute being bitten by her?

Do you truly not see what people are saying or is your head so far up your own ass that you can't see the foot prints all over your back?

farmers is only your "friend" to your face... behind your back she is trashing you to anyone stupid enough to still believe the crap she spouts.

Maybe for your next birthday ask for a set of social skill self help books to go with your set of encyclopaedias about salt.

Oh and FYI.... I do have an education the difference is, I use mine to better myself... you should try it.

Last edited by Summoner on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too early in the morning: typo'd like a mofo)
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Peterj... a moment of your time thank you. Empty Re: Peterj... a moment of your time thank you.

Post  dabiarch Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 am

and he will sy we aare picking on his little darling........ Very Happy
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Peterj... a moment of your time thank you. Empty Re: Peterj... a moment of your time thank you.

Post  Summoner Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:54 am

dabiarch wrote:and he will sy we aare picking on his little darling........ Very Happy

If so, then he truly is an ignorant fool who deserves to be treated as her doormat.

Last edited by Summoner on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected to make sense)
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 am

Maybe there is more to it? Maybe she's holding his balls tightly for something, some sort of blackmail maybe? *puts tin hat on*
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

canterella wrote:Maybe there is more to it? Maybe she's holding his balls tightly for something, some sort of blackmail maybe? *puts tin hat on*

haha... blackmailing him with the photo's of his living quarters that she forgot to tell him she has already emailed to almost everyone?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Maybe she slept with him, and used the photos as blackmail so if he ever told her husband, I haven't thought this through, but the idea is that farmers slept with PeterJ.

I want to start a rumour and that one will do.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

i love it.......when you gonna start it in SC
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

I dare you.........

no..........I double dare you
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 am

Nooooo, they've both found an outlet for sexual relief in eachother.

Now, picture it.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

dabiarch wrote:i love it.......when you gonna start it in SC

I disapprove!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 am

dabiarch wrote:i love it.......when you gonna start it in SC

I don't need to, one of their lurkers will see it here, report back saying "They're saying peterj slept with farmers!", and retard number 2 will say "Omg, peterj slept with farmers?!" and go on to tell retard 3, who'll say to retard 4 "Did you hear peterj slept with farmers?"
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Lmao.......it's crazy but it's true...
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm thinking of beards and pigs

Peterj... a moment of your time thank you. 220px-Bearded_Pigs2
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Fuck you!

You just made me think of cunnilingus and velcro at the same time No
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 pm

izzi wrote:Fuck you!

Sad Sad
    scuff
    scuff
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  scuff Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

you all make me sick..

No Mad
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm

izzi wrote:Fuck you!

pale OUCH
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Sorry, it was just a thought.

I mean if the beardo had hooks and his partner was more loopy........
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Ever been licked by a cow? lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am