Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

So, this is the second time this has happened.

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

So, this is the second time this has happened. Empty So, this is the second time this has happened.

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 am

I am beginning to forget simple things... well, kind of. The first time was about two months ago, the second time was about 10 minutes ago; I try to picture where I live, and how to get there and I draw a blank... then there is a moment of panic, and my house starts to form as an image, then as a location. The feeling of not knowing is akin to that feeling when you can's spell a simple word that you know (but etc.).

The first time it happened I was on my way home and I just suddenly forgot where I was and where I was heading. Before anyone asks, no I haven't had any drugs lately. I don't smoke pot, and my last dose of Acid would have been 4 years ago... I have only had a total of 5 Acid trips and 1 mushroom trip (whoa).

It sucks because I usually have such a great memory.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

So, this is the second time this has happened. Empty Re: So, this is the second time this has happened.

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 am

It is also accompanied by light-headedness and a sense of euphoria. The loss of memory and accompanying feelings last only about 15-20 seconds... it's just concerning.

It may be a sleep thing, I have always got away with very little sleep, but now I feel tired after a few days of <5 hours. Maybe I am just slowing down and need to adjust for it... or it could be stress I guess.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

So, this is the second time this has happened. Empty Re: So, this is the second time this has happened.

Post  Jesus Christ Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 am

Your last acid trip may have been 4 years ago, but on occassion, acid can have some rather long term after-effects. My friend's friend had a few acid trips a couple of years ago, and she still has the odd "flashback", and, more importantly, periods of blanked-out euphoria similar to what you describe.

This may not be the case at all, but I'd keep it in mind.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:52 am

Yeah, that was kind of why I mentioned it... I figure it may be flashbacks.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I was listening to george fm the other day anmd they were talking about a study that was done on woodstock goers who took alot of drugs and shit and they were saying the alot of the LSD and Acid type drugs can actaully be stored in you Fat cells.

So possibly with your fat loss maybe its releasing old stored drugs?

who knows
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Get a scan to make sure there isn't anything medically wrong. An evil brain tumour may be feasting on your knowledge.
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

An evil brain tumour may be feasting on your knowledge.

Chances are then it'll be a small brain tumour then eh? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am