Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
ChelseaT
Summoner
____
canterella
ydekm
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
master5o1
Tara
frup
Spooky_Child
16 posters

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 2 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

83T'na wrote:What's 'quoting 4chan'? Neutral

Cantrella, I had thought the whole point of this site was so that other people didn't remind anyone about how their attitude is so wrong. Don't do it to me and I won't do it to you. I did do it to Tara this morning and I shouldn't have.

Psalter, you are probably right.

Google it if you want. It's where half the jokes in here come from. Repeated all the time... which makes this argument slightly ironic.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 2 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 am

ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:What's 'quoting 4chan'? Neutral

Cantrella, I had thought the whole point of this site was so that other people didn't remind anyone about how their attitude is so wrong. Don't do it to me and I won't do it to you. I did do it to Tara this morning and I shouldn't have.

Psalter, you are probably right.

Google it if you want. It's where half the jokes in here come from. Repeated all the time... which makes this argument slightly ironic.

Laughing Ok.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 am

This thread is no longer about sparkley vaginas.

Thank fuck.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 am

I fucking hate how the quote function fucks out from time to time.

Touché YDEKM... but that's pretty much what I mean.

yes, tna has come on in leaps and bounds, but ingrained behaviours are hard to break... I mean, if I called you a fucking cunt, you would likely go meh, Adrian is just calling me a few worthless syllables, where tna may (I stress the may) see it as an attack on her that wouldn't be on anyone else.

Do you understand yet you fucking cunt?
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 am

Psalter wrote:I fucking hate how the quote function fucks out from time to time.

Touché YDEKM... but that's pretty much what I mean.

yes, tna has come on in leaps and bounds, but ingrained behaviours are hard to break... I mean, if I called you a fucking cunt, you would likely go meh, Adrian is just calling me a few worthless syllables, where tna may (I stress the may) see it as an attack on her that wouldn't be on anyone else.

Do you understand yet you fucking cunt?

Yes I do, you douche.

In this case 83tna was overreacting, but I can see why. She doesnt really fit in here - and I dont see that as a problem.

But my perception is that some users like to use that awkwardness to belittle her in a passive aggressive way.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 am

C'mon, Escalate. I want to see a fist-fight break out between you two tonight.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

____ wrote:C'mon, Escalate. I want to see a fist-fight break out between you two tonight.

How about we both punch you in the cunt
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

Perhaps... but perhaps that is more ingrained behaviour.

I hope I don't... though I did deliberately some time ago.

Well, actually no... I like to belittle everyone, it makes me feel awesome.

So it isn't just tna, it's everyone.

(inb4 quoted on SC as evidence of some fucking claim)
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

Well you're the only cunt I keep around Rachel, so yes.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

Psalter wrote:Perhaps... but perhaps that is more ingrained behaviour.

I hope I don't... though I did deliberately some time ago.

Well, actually no... I like to belittle everyone, it makes me feel awesome.

So it isn't just tna, it's everyone.

(inb4 quoted on SC as evidence of some fucking claim)

I wasn't referring to you.
    I think you're one of the reasons the belitting has stayed passive agressive, rather than just normal agressive. Stamp of approval Razz
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

I'm feeling very patronised right now and I kind of resent it.

Can anyone figure out why?
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

____ wrote:Well you're the only cunt I keep around Rachel, so yes.

Lies you have an inny penis
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

83T'na wrote:I'm feeling very patronised right now and I kind of resent it.

Can anyone figure out why?

Sort of. But at least this conversation is going on in a public forum, rather than a private one Smile
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 am

I'm out of here. See you guys later.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 am

Yeah, I agree with ydekm.

This is out in the open, and in part precipitated by you tna... at other sites it would go on in msn or a private forum.

I am genuinely sorry that you feel patronised, I don't think you could feel any other way.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not sure I've noticed anything where 83tna is concerned

I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Peterj was told to come here and man up instead of acting like a retarded 2 year old

I have pies.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

Summoner wrote:I'm not sure I've noticed anything where 83tna is concerned

I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Peterj was told to come here and man up instead of acting like a retarded 2 year old

I have pies.

What kind of pies?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 am

____ wrote:

I have pies.

What kind of pies?

Steak and onion. I was too lazy to add much else.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 am

Summoner wrote:
    ____ wrote:

I have pies.

What kind of pies?

Steak and onion. I was too lazy to add much else.

Oh gross. I'll pass then.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Psalter wrote:Yeah, I agree with ydekm.

This is out in the open, and in part precipitated by you tna... at other sites it would go on in msn or a private forum.

I am genuinely sorry that you feel patronised, I don't think you could feel any other way.

Thank you.
    But I don't know how to be anyone other than who I am. Online or off. I just don't understand people who knock others for the sake of it and get some kind of jolly from it.

I've learned that that's not what you do which is why I signed up in here. It's familiar and comfortable and godammit I AM lonely. (No, that's not me looking for sympathy.)

I did precipitate this so I guess I got what was coming.

Last edited by 83T'na on Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

83T'na wrote:

Thank you.
    But I don't know how to be anyone other than who I am. Online or off. I just don't understand people who knock others for the sake of it and get some kind of jolly from it.

I've learned that that's not what you do which is why I signed up in here. It's familiar and comfortable and godammit I AM lonely.

I dont really get the "got what was coming" part.

I thought it was a constructive conversation.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm

ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:

Thank you.

I've learned that that's not what you do which is why I signed up in here. It's familiar and comfortable and godammit I AM lonely.

I dont really get the "got what was coming" part.

I thought it was a constructive conversation.

You're telling me I don't belong in here.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:09 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I do, however, see the retarded monotony of 4chan responses dumbing down the posters who use it most.

Just going to assume this is aimed at me (maybe others as well), correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to remind you all that I am 20. 20 years and 3 months old. I've been the mature kid my entire life and sometimes, I just want to goof off (as is my wont). You all suggest that you'd like people who are different to join, yet you slag anyone off who's any different to you anyway.

83tna, I would like to apologise for any shit I've ever flung at you, I've generally felt pretty safe in my viewpoints and ideas (having a mini army of others who generally agree with me) so it was easy to mock you. Now I have a better understanding of where you are coming from and I have to admit that I think you have grown the most out of anyone here. I hope you stay.

I'm responding because I also said the same thing.
    It's not that it's goofy or immature, it's just the repetition and clique-ness that get old for me. I get the impression (and perhaps I am wrong) that the 4chan stuff is used as an in-joke all the time. And it's not hard to find out what you are talking about - google is my friend - but it can be hard to hold a conversation when multiple users interject with 4chan in-jokes.

I dont think we slag off people who are different - 83tna is different to most of us. And it's the slagging off or whatever we want to call it - that we are talking about now. And if 83tna can come in here and make nice, I am sure there are plenty of other people I wouldn't ordinarly agree with or talk to that could do the same. And that's what I consider "different".
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Sorry that was a bit of a brain dump.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm