Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
ChelseaT
Summoner
____
canterella
ydekm
Psalter
Waireka
83T'na
master5o1
Tara
frup
Spooky_Child
16 posters

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 5 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Savant, I picture you in the shower and I see Monty Burns with water peeling off his greasy hair like water off a duck's back.

Chelsea... I am not sure what that last comment meant.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia - Page 5 Empty Re: ROFL Clitter. turn your labia into a yay-bia

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Something like this?

Fuck - it's not bloody working!!!!!!

Trying to put up a picture of what Kieran might look like in the shower and it won't work. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by 83T'na on Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 1:48 pm

You home all day Psalter? Might walk over, grab some booze and start stealing some of your DLed shit before you fuck off outta town.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Psalter wrote:Chelsea... I am not sure what that last comment meant.

In teacher terms:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 1:50 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Chelsea... I am not sure what that last comment meant.

In teacher terms:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

That's not how the internet works.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 1:53 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:You seem to be taking this super personally Chelsea.

So what if Summoner and I don't like some aspects of your posting style. That's ok isn't it?
    We aren't asking you to change as far as I can see. It was a comment... you've had your say, we've had ours. Not really much else to talk about.

I'm actually trying to work out the point in your comments, if it wasn't to suggest I change something.

Once I know what you said it for, I can avoid threads that might invoke it again.

Bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy is hardly proving your superior intellect.

Sorry I missed your response.
    It wasn't my intention to hash out the rules of what you are able to post according to me. And it seems like that's what you want to do.

And I am struggling to see where I am being bitchy. I didnt expect such a strong response from you.

So a comment for the sake of arranging letters in a pretty order?

I think you have an ugly face.

Same deal.

You really are all upset by this aren't you?

it's a never ending thing with you... It's like you thought the whole forum saw the sun shine out of your ass and you have now realised that nah only you did.

By gosh... remind me never to say something that might hurt your "fragile" mind in future... it's torture watching you realise you are not the be all and end all.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri May 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Psalter wrote:Come down and drink some piss and eat an arseload of lamb if you're keen tonight.

Open invite.

Rach and Scott know where.

ha ha - I act all cool with you fuckers here, if only you knew

so, I am baby-sitting tonight for my two nephews (who are actually, pretty fucking cool). Having kids seems slow down my partying - what age can kids smoke P again?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Come down and drink some piss and eat an arseload of lamb if you're keen tonight.

Open invite.

Rach and Scott know where.

ha ha - I act all cool with you fuckers here, if only you knew

so, I am baby-sitting tonight for my two nephews (who are actually, pretty fucking cool). Having kids seems slow down my partying - what age can kids smoke P again?

I started when I was 7.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm

We post for a reason.
    What you said regarding me was purely an insult.
    There was no purpose for it.
    No humour.
    No intention to start a debate.
    Nothing.
    AKA being a bitchy bitch for the sake of being bitchy.
    And my posts are trying to show you this, with a suggestion to stop.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 pm

____ wrote:You home all day Psalter? Might walk over, grab some booze and start stealing some of your DLed shit before you fuck off outta town.

Do eeet

You can also vacuum.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

So what if Summoner and I don't like some aspects of your posting style. That's ok isn't it?
    We aren't asking you to change as far as I can see. It was a comment... you've had your say, we've had ours. Not really much else to talk about.

I'm actually trying to work out the point in your comments, if it wasn't to suggest I change something.

Once I know what you said it for, I can avoid threads that might invoke it again.

Bitchiness for the sake of being bitchy is hardly proving your superior intellect.

It wasn't my intention to hash out the rules of what you are able to post according to me. And it seems like that's what you want to do.

And I am struggling to see where I am being bitchy. I didnt expect such a strong response from you.

Same deal.

it's a never ending thing with you... It's like you thought the whole forum saw the sun shine out of your ass and you have now realised that nah only you did.

By gosh... remind me never to say something that might hurt your "fragile" mind in future... it's torture watching you realise you are not the be all and end all.

So much for not reading too much into shit.

I give up.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 1:58 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Same deal.

So commenting that I find 4chan irritating, when posted repetively, is the same as telling someone they are ugly?

I dont think I realised how offended you are by this.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Psalter wrote:
    ____ wrote:You home all day Psalter? Might walk over, grab some booze and start stealing some of your DLed shit before you fuck off outta town.

Do eeet

You can also vacuum.

Sweet, it's like a 6km walk though so I'll get there at about 9.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 2:03 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Same deal.

So much for not reading too much into shit.

I give up.

Thank fuck!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

So much fucking win!

Sad
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Just to get rid of the fucking reply notifications.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

83T'na wrote:Just to get rid of the fucking reply notifications.

You can turn those off...
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 2:06 pm

At least people are posting during the day for me to read Very Happy
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri May 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Why would you have them turned on?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I don't know how to turn them off permanently. Can we? scratch

Gotta run for now - back after dinner.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 21, 2010 2:10 pm

83T'na wrote:I don't know how to turn them off permanently. Can we? scratch

Profile>Preferences>Select "No" for notify of replies.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 pm

ydekm wrote:At least people are posting during the day for me to read Very Happy

We were heading up the coast for a drive... but it's raining and I'm shit fucking cold. Adam is on the PS3 and I have to go and get bread and such... I am killing time till he is over getting killed off every five minutes. Although, I should be jealous... he thinks the chic on the game is hot!
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ydekm wrote:At least people are posting during the day for me to read Very Happy

We were heading up the coast for a drive... but it's raining and I'm shit fucking cold. Adam is on the PS3 and I have to go and get bread and such... I am killing time till he is over getting killed off every five minutes. Although, I should be jealous... he thinks the chic on the game is hot!

I am waiting to be picked up from work to head to Htown and see my Mama!

And Psalter!

And Kieran I guess
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri May 21, 2010 2:19 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

I am waiting to be picked up from work to head to Htown and see my Mama!

And Psalter!

And Kieran I guess

Punch those last two in the cunt and inny penis... hahaha, Oh I love that term.

and I am jealous. I so want to go somewhere. but in this weather
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 pm

____ wrote:
    83T'na wrote:I don't know how to turn them off permanently. Can we? scratch

Profile>Preferences>Select "No" for notify of replies.

Phew - thanks Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:21 am