Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Wizz
metcalfj
relict
Tikva
ChelseaT
Donkeycheese
10 posters

I thought this place would be humming.

Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

I thought this place would be humming. Empty Re: I thought this place would be humming.

Post  Donkeycheese Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:02 pm

when I read your post, I thought it was offering hummers

now i feel let down
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

I thought this place would be humming. Empty Re: I thought this place would be humming.

Post  ChelseaT Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Did someone say hummus?
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

All I've seen so far is bitching and griping about twits over in SC.

I highly suggest that you make an appointment with an Optometrist if that is all you can see here.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm

bullseye wrote:The person who sent me a link to here said it would be busy and interesting in here. All I've seen so far is bitching and griping about twits over in SC.

Why not give the name it deserves - The Anti SC Forum, or something?

If you come here to get away from SC, why is that all you talk about? You lot are more sad than they are.

This place is less busy than we would like. You have the power to help change that, and your contribution would be welcome. There are plenty of people here who would enjoy good discussion, and likely they would visit more often once such discussions got underway - it can be a bit of a vicious circle, but the converse is also possible.

Thank you for your honesty. Smile
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Smilecity off you smilecitying mother smilecityer
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Laughing metcalfj

That fits so well with your avatar.

Where's you avatar?
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:59 pm

talking of posts where the fark did rogercamel get to???? or am I behind the 8 ball yet again? Christ nearly forgot the question mark!!!!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm

woody67 wrote:talking of posts where the fark did rogercamel get to???? or am I behind the 8 ball yet again? Christ nearly forgot the question mark!!!!

His thesis is due this month. In SC, he promised to post in only two topics until it was complete. One of them is here. The other one, with a discussion of his thesis topic, and an explanation of his temporary reduced posting policy, is here.

Last edited by relict on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

So I wonder if that now makes you sad by association?

I'd say... yes.

But hey if that place is the only thing people in here have in common then why does it need to be a no no in discussion?

So many morons in one place... come on who isn't going to be bitching about SC?
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 pm

thanks relict your a leg xx
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 am

woody67 wrote:thanks relict your a leg xx

I always thought relict was an arm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 pm