The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Phobias - Do you have any?

    Share
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

    Someone on Facebook just uploaded a picture of their mangled foot and I freaked out and fell over the back of my chair trying to get away from it.

    Now that I've calmed down a little, just wondering if anyone else has any weird phobias?

    Needles are probably my biggest phobia. I've had a few panic attacks because of it. Haven't had a blood test, ever.
    Feet are my second phobia. They're gross and weird and gross.
    I also gag when I see, touch, or even think about velvet, though I'm not sure that's a phobia.

    I had a friend at school that'd have panic attacks over apple stickers and plastic plasters.

    So, what are your phobias?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm

    Dying.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Waireka on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm

    Birds.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

    ____ wrote:Dying.

    Aww Kier-Bear.


    Fucking smart ass.



    I found out my dad has a really intense fear of heights. I found this out while we were 175m above a river in a canyon, attached to a zipline that heads damn near straight down. (Mokai Gravity Canyon, if anyone knows it?)
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

    Why is it smart ass? It's the only real phobia I can think of.
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  canterella on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

    insects like crickets, grasshoppers, centipedes etc. pale

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm

    People touching my collarbones.
    avatar
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  the distant one on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm

    the only thing that comes close is eggs in their natural state.

    but thats all I can think of nothing exciting
    avatar
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  frup on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm

    I have a fear of chillies the day after Very Happy

    avatar
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Anjewel on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

    Moths..
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  relict on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm

    Not really.

    Visiting my parents alone? I take at least one support person, LOL.
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    After further thought ...

    Post  relict on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

    Nah, that's not an irrational fear. That's just wise. Smile
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Summoner on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm

    I don't believe I have any.


    Although I can't kill spiders... not becauseIi am scared of them but I just cannot physically kill them. I put them out side somehow.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

    Wasps (well, anything that flies and is armed with a stinger) and heights.

    It's strange - I can go up the sky tower and I'm ok, it's just getting up there that's the problem.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Psalter on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm

    Rats, and dying.

    Seriously on the dying thing... I used to not think about or be scared of death... recently I have got really weird about it. I really don't like it.

    Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

    Psalter wrote:Seriously on the dying thing... I used to not think about or be scared of death... recently I have got really weird about it. I really don't like it.

    It's because you're old.

    Psalter wrote:Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.

    I think there's some kind of in-joke I'm missing here, but still, lol!

    Just a reminder.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 pm

    ____ wrote:Why is it smart ass? It's the only real phobia I can think of.

    Oops, sorry didn't see this.

    I don't consider a fear of death to be irrational. And I use the term irrational to qualify a phobia, although wiki won't agree with me there (fucker).
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Psalter on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:

    Psalter wrote:Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.

    I think there's some kind of in-joke I'm missing here, but still, lol!

    Just a reminder.

    No, it's no in-joke... I told Rachel and Scott about my "aversion" last night... apparently it's hilarious. I know a person that masturbates onto his stomach and then cleans up... I gag at the thought of getting my ejaculate on me.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:Why is it smart ass? It's the only real phobia I can think of.

    Oops, sorry didn't see this.

    I don't consider a fear of death to be irrational. And I use the term irrational to qualify a phobia, although wiki won't agree with me there (fucker).


    Then I'm fearless.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 pm

    Psalter wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.

    I think there's some kind of in-joke I'm missing here, but still, lol!

    Just a reminder.

    No, it's no in-joke... I told Rachel and Scott about my "aversion" last night... apparently it's hilarious. I know a person that masturbates onto his stomach and then cleans up... I gag at the thought of getting my ejaculate on me.

    Wow that's really strange.

    I think I might have to start a new thread, but do guys actually discuss their wank habits?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.

    I think there's some kind of in-joke I'm missing here, but still, lol!

    Just a reminder.

    No, it's no in-joke... I told Rachel and Scott about my "aversion" last night... apparently it's hilarious. I know a person that masturbates onto his stomach and then cleans up... I gag at the thought of getting my ejaculate on me.

    Wow that's really strange.

    I think I might have to start a new thread, but do guys actually discuss their wank habits?

    Too often for my liking.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 pm

    ____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Also, I hate and am disgusted by semen... it really grosses me out.

    I think there's some kind of in-joke I'm missing here, but still, lol!

    Just a reminder.

    No, it's no in-joke... I told Rachel and Scott about my "aversion" last night... apparently it's hilarious. I know a person that masturbates onto his stomach and then cleans up... I gag at the thought of getting my ejaculate on me.

    Wow that's really strange.

    I think I might have to start a new thread, but do guys actually discuss their wank habits?

    Too often for my liking.

    I could say the same about 83tna and the shower head.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Waireka on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    I could say the same about 83tna and the shower head.

    GAH - Why bring it up?
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:45 pm

    Waireka wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    I could say the same about 83tna and the shower head.

    GAH - Why bring it up?

    Because Kier-Bear was going to sleep and wanted some last minute mental images to help with his dreams.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:18 am

    ChelseaT wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    I could say the same about 83tna and the shower head.

    GAH - Why bring it up?

    Because Kier-Bear was going to sleep and wanted some last minute mental images to help with his dreams.

    Oh Christ - you put ME in Kieran's dreams? pale

    Sponsored content

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:39 pm