Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
Diaz
Tikva
Anjewel
ChelseaT
canterella
Wizz
flat_tack
Jesus Christ
Summoner
Donkeycheese
relict
Psalter
16 posters

narkslovenz (just me laughing inside)

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

narkslovenz (just me laughing inside) Empty narkslovenz (just me laughing inside)

Post  Psalter Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Smile Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

narkslovenz (just me laughing inside) Empty Re: narkslovenz (just me laughing inside)

Post  relict Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Somebody linked to a cartoon the other day about facebook types, including those who use avatars of their baby. It had a good point.

I also don't get why someone would use a name for themselves like ___(partner)__'s love. It's like saying your personal worth depends on them.

So narkslovenz, in that sense, might be an improvement.

markslovenz, if you are reading this, I mean no offense.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

narkslovenz (just me laughing inside) Empty Re: narkslovenz (just me laughing inside)

Post  Donkeycheese Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:25 pm

relict wrote:markslovenz, if you are reading this, I mean no offense.

narkslove - if you are reading this, however, then I mean every offence. I reckon it was you and Sideshowbooby that got me banned, and I think you are a horrid cunt of the first degree
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    relict wrote:markslovenz, if you are reading this, I mean no offense.

narkslove - if you are reading this, however, then I mean every offence. I reckon it was you and Sideshowbooby that got me banned, and I think you are a horrid cunt of the first degree

Ha! another name I haven't seen posting for a while... where is sideshowboobs... or whatever their name is.

I found it to be a rather inept fan of mine

Last edited by Summoner on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mishap)
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

What did Markslove get deleted, anyway? I've wanted to know that for a substantial number of hours now.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 pm

AJ provide a personal website page that was pretending to be markslove... on the family profile picture she had a black father. AJ then went and mentioned that markslove never mentions her father and maybe it's because she is ashamed.

The sc thread blew up a little.
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

Post  flat_tack Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm

And this was up for a WEEK and I never saw it?

WHat the bloody hell use are you lot if not to give me a heads up? Laughing
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm

flat_tack wrote:And this was up for a WEEK and I never saw it?

WHat the bloody hell use are you lot if not to give me a heads up? Laughing

http://markslovenz.tripod.com/id4.html

Well, that's the link to the family photo album.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

http://markslovenz.tripod.com/id1.html

And the main page.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 am

Laughing
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I am offering odds of 3:1 that I get banned now... only to the first person though... and only for virtual money... virtual yen.

Maximum bet of 6 yen... I'm pretty poor at the moment, even in my imagination.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

markslovenzEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    1/03/2010 11:59:05 AM I wasn't saying you're his multi.

I'm just suggesting that admin twigged that he had multiple personalities.

If he got narked on too many times, that might be his own fault? Rolls eyes (r)

From memory, I think I complained a couple of times. Certainly not enough to get someone banned for any length of time.

There you go DC...she admits it.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Wizz wrote:
    markslovenzEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    1/03/2010 11:59:05 AM I wasn't saying you're his multi.

I'm just suggesting that admin twigged that he had multiple personalities.

If he got narked on too many times, that might be his own fault? Rolls eyes (r)

From memory, I think I complained a couple of times. Certainly not enough to get someone banned for any length of time.

There you go DC...she admits it.

hey wizz - where was that?
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm

jen83's "Anyone from West Auckland" thread. Sorry...can't do the linky thingy.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:23 pm

So is anyone going to answer my question or do I need to throw a shit storm of a fucking tantrum in here??
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Summoner wrote:So is anyone going to answer my question or do I need to throw a shit storm of a fucking tantrum in here??

i love tanties

but, i believe there was a banning
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:So is anyone going to answer my question or do I need to throw a shit storm of a fucking tantrum in here??

i love tanties

but, i believe there was a banning

you love lots of things.

I was wondering what/how to throw a tanty if no one answered... I would have had to ask for advice in SC from such morons as farmers and co.

I would rather have licked razor blades first

Last edited by Summoner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to it.)
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Sideshowbooby was banned for being your stalker. Have you looked at his profile? he has shares in Fonterra.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 am

Ok.

I find embroiders posts in angie's thread to be vile and make me want to hurt things. Why does that one celled git have to turn everything in such threads into something about her friggin mother? She should NOT be posting at all.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 am

Summoner wrote:Ok.

I find embroiders posts in angie's thread to be vile and make me want to hurt things. Why does that one celled git have to turn everything in such threads into something about her friggin mother? She should NOT be posting at all.

I wish there was a "heartily agree" smiley.

I'll use this one.

Shocked

I call it Smiley Iris.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Summoner wrote:Ok.

I wish there was a "heartily agree" smiley.

I'll use this one.

Shocked

I call it Smiley Iris.

that smilie scares me.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Anyway... I've figured out her problem I think.

She consistently posts over her depth; she seems to think that if she converses with people that have a modicum of intelligence, she will have some rub off. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

She is by no means "retarded-tier stupid", but she appears that way when she debates the people she chooses to. Further, she is too easily offended and seems to seek out subjects and people that offend her so that she may nark/publicly cry.

Just check out OscarJ's thread on psychics, it is a great example of her being out of her depth and of seeking out things to cry about.

Also, watch how she clamours for feigeleh's attention whenever he posts... sad really.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 pm

example b, Ghost thread.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

It's not just that Psalter. She needs to get a life away from her puter, but she can't.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:50 pm

And now she's on a posting spree. The timebomb is ticking...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content