Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit)

metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit) Empty mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit)

Post  metcalfj Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Appears to have been a member since 2004. I suspect that they may be a multi of a person who has been banned from SC several times over the years (I won't say who, but to me it looks fairly obvious). I guess we just sit and wait for them to snap again.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit) Empty Re: mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit)

Post  Psalter Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 pm

metcalfj wrote:Appears to have been a member since 2004. I suspect that they may be a multi of a person who has been banned from SC several times over the years (I won't say who, but to me it looks fairly obvious). I guess we just sit and wait for them to snap again.

Seen him several times, I think it is Mr C
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit) Empty Re: mdma (+ a few to get to the minimum 10 character limit)

Post  Diaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Psalter wrote:
    metcalfj wrote:Appears to have been a member since 2004. I suspect that they may be a multi of a person who has been banned from SC several times over the years (I won't say who, but to me it looks fairly obvious). I guess we just sit and wait for them to snap again.

Seen him several times, I think it is Mr C

Not who I had in mind, but if the paw fits.....
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I actually enjoy reading his (?) posts, it would be interesting to have him in this forum.
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Dream_Builder thinks it might be Savant, also not who I was thinking of.

I guess I am mistaken if it is not obvious to others that this person is a multi of who I suspected. Oh well, never mind!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Mdma has been around for many, many years. He isn't me (Savant), and I don't think he is MrC either, since MrC, while he'd often argue quite passionately, wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 pm