Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
canterella
xiaoge
6 posters

The QM and FM show is back

xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

The QM and FM show is back Empty The QM and FM show is back

Post  xiaoge Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Is it just coincidence that these two come out of the woodwork almost simultaneously, I get the feeling that there's more to it than that. And also coincidence that they share exactly the same warped opinions as our beloved DB.

I think I must be paranoid!
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

The QM and FM show is back Empty Re: The QM and FM show is back

Post  canterella Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm

xiaoge wrote:Is it just coincidence that these two come out of the woodwork almost simultaneously, I get the feeling that there's more to it than that. And also coincidence that they share exactly the same warped opinions as our beloved DB.

I think I must be paranoid!

No you're not, I think FM+QM are a married couple of religious fanatics and DriBbler is a snake oil seller.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:27 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Diaz wrote:There is probably a link, it's hard to think it's just coincidence.

Or we could be even more paranoid and think they spend their time on the internet googling key phrases like "vaccines" and "smacking" so they can promote their deluded world view to people on internet forums having those discussions.

By the way... have I told you lately that I love you? Have I showed you just how much I care?

The wholesale destruction of arguments that you mete out on the intellectually deluded just makes me laugh myself to sleep.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Psalter wrote:

Or we could be even more paranoid and think they spend their time on the internet googling key phrases like "vaccines" and "smacking" so they can promote their deluded world view to people on internet forums having those discussions.

By the way... have I told you lately that I love you? Have I showed you just how much I care?

The wholesale destruction of arguments that you mete out on the intellectually deluded just makes me laugh myself to sleep.

I agree Diaz, you completely blow their propagandist bullshit to smithereens! However instead of conceding defeat or even admitting the indisputable truth of your posts, they post more and more of their tripe! I have just reported QM for that interminable thing she pasted...it is beyond the outer limits of acceptable.
    xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  xiaoge Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am

Wizz wrote:
    Psalter wrote:

I agree Diaz, you completely blow their propagandist bullshit to smithereens! However instead of conceding defeat or even admitting the indisputable truth of your posts, they post more and more of their tripe! I have just reported QM for that interminable thing she pasted...it is beyond the outer limits of acceptable.

Yep, QM was roaming the threads this evening, occupying the same ones as DB as usual, defending the indefensible as usual, copy-pasting exorbitant passages of text as usual. But that latest pasting blew me away, that was like a 5000 word essay, and I don't think I'm exaggerating, guess she just has the inability to summarize and discuss these articles.

And I hope you guys enjoyed the DB show as much as I did, if you were there to see, I actually think that is the most fun I have had on SC ever. He just kept trying to dig himself out of a hole, but making it deeper and deeper in the process with the customary insult flying all over the show in the process.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 am

Well done, you were pretty close.

4,495 words.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 pm

for someone who posts as much shit as she does, QM has certainly gone quiet since savant called her a liar

I don't really bother with DB, QM or FamilyCunt - they bore me too much. They post masses of shit to make me bored - and they succeed.

Mostly though, I love DB for the "you will not listen to reason; you are obnoxious; you called me a name etc".

That would be like me telling off those in SC for having multis Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:28 pm