The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Quote of the Day

    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

    Joanna wrote:I am still here. Threadless.

    You know, Joanna, you really should wear at the least pyjamas or something when frequenting the forum! Razz


    Last edited by relict on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm



    Hey, here's a thought... post the name of the hospital so some other member can phone up and try to interfere with your hospital stay too. Thumbs up (tu)

    Kimarhi Re: Farmers thread about going to hospital, like anyone gives a shit.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Summoner on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 pm

    Ha! That Kimarhi chic is so totally awesome eh?


    So did farmass post the name? (because we know she's stupid) or did she just sit at her computer again and cry? (because we know she does that too)
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Donkeycheese on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

    [quote="Summoner"]Ha! That Kimarhi chic is so totally awesome eh?
    quote]

    what the fuck? I thought you were Farmers
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Summoner on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 pm

    [quote="Donkeycheese"]
    Summoner wrote:Ha! That Kimarhi chic is so totally awesome eh?
    quote]

    what the fuck? I thought you were Farmers


    where in the rules does it say that I can't hate kimarhi there and lover her here???


    geez... you're always nasty to me. I have real friends you know.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Anjewel on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

    [quote="Summoner"]
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:Ha! That Kimarhi chic is so totally awesome eh?
    quote]

    what the fuck? I thought you were Farmers


    where in the rules does it say that I can't hate kimarhi there and lover her here???


    geez... you're always nasty to me. I have real friends you know.

    Laughing Summoner Kimarhi Farmers, whoeverthefuck...So glad to hear that the cancer tests came back clear a week ago, before they tested them the other day...Pure magic... Laughing
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  canterella on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

    Anjewel wrote:


    Laughing Summoner Kimarhi Farmers, whoeverthefuck...So glad to hear that the cancer tests came back clear a week ago, before they tested them the other day...Pure magic... Laughing

    wait...wut? Razz
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  crs87 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:59 pm

    canterella wrote:
    Anjewel wrote:


    Laughing Summoner Kimarhi Farmers, whoeverthefuck...So glad to hear that the cancer tests came back clear a week ago, before they tested them the other day...Pure magic... Laughing

    wait...wut? Razz


    I know classic right!!!
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  dabiarch on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 pm

    waves
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Summoner on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

    canterella wrote:
    Anjewel wrote:


    Laughing Summoner Kimarhi Farmers, whoeverthefuck...So glad to hear that the cancer tests came back clear a week ago, before they tested them the other day...Pure magic... Laughing

    wait...wut? Razz


    Hey! I'm offended by that... I need to get some attention too y'know. You aweful trolls!!!

    I don't need this... I have to go to hospital to have my invisible cancers removed and you trolls are plain and nassssssty!!
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Wizz on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:03 pm

    Dream Builder has lost his faith...

    I used to have faith in people,
    To believe everyone had a nice side,
    to believe
    that despite everything
    all people had an innate ability to share,
    to be good,
    to take people seriously........

    but then I found Smile City

    forna_katie
    26/04/2010 1:58:06 PM
    I used to have faith in people.
    To believe everyone had an ounce of intelligence.
    To believe everyone would understand and admit when they are wrong.
    To believe everyone would understand other people's expertise may exceed their own.

    And then you joined smilecity.

    Bless you forna katie! Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

    So much awesome forna_katie!
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Allan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:52 pm

    Wizz wrote:Dream Builder has lost his faith...

    I used to have faith in people,
    To believe everyone had a nice side,
    to believe
    that despite everything
    all people had an innate ability to share,
    to be good,
    to take people seriously........

    but then I found Smile City

    forna_katie
    26/04/2010 1:58:06 PM
    I used to have faith in people.
    To believe everyone had an ounce of intelligence.
    To believe everyone would understand and admit when they are wrong.
    To believe everyone would understand other people's expertise may exceed their own.

    And then you joined smilecity.

    Bless you forna katie! Laughing


    Laughing that's awesome
    woop woop
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Psalter on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 pm

    <i>that's 2 so far, I've already banned 1 other, lets just see who else turns up</i>

    Oh DB, you really don't get it do you?

    You post stuff like this calling us trolls.

    I disagree with anyone, everyone... I don't need a gang, a group, cronies (or whatever you want to call them) I am just me.

    I have disagreed with pretty much every person on this site at one point or another. I don't do it to troll, I do it because I disagree.

    Now, you might not think of yourself as a "troll" but you are... you just don't know it. You are the quintessential DK troll; you think you are smarter than the rest of us, and see our agreement as evidence of how much smarter you are. However, you are not.

    Now, you may retort that I think I am very intelligent... well, yes and no... I am intelligent enough to recognise my limits... and they are many. This is really where you fail. I see that 96% of climatologists support AGW as the most likely theory, I know that I don't have the expertise to challenge that, so I accept it. You think you are above them somehow and instead believe lies, internalise lies, and propagate lies.

    When I am wrong, I admit it... I don't try and hide it, I don't run away. I say I am wrong and I walk away better for the experience. You have stagnated in your intellectual growth... hell, you can't even admit that leaves move together in a bath full of water because of a mechanical occurrence instead of magnetism.

    Anyway, I have just wasted a few minutes of my time. If you do read this, you will cry "personal attack!" or "troll".

    Hell, now that I have said that, you will probably just ignore it and claim to be the bigger person.

    I'm enjoying this part, limiting your options is fun. Now you will delete the post as irrelevant... nah, the entire thread and claim it wasn't you, but some rogue mod.

    It's saved BTW.

    (Yes, I nominate myself bitches... and what?)
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  ____ on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm

    Dream_Builder:

    the·o·ry (th-r, thîr)
    n. pl. the·o·ries
    1. A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
    2. The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
    3. A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
    4. Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
    5. A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
    6. An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

    Yet again savant, it is you who does not understand the meaning of a word.

    Savant:

    A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world. The theory of biological evolution is more than "just a theory." It is as factual an explanation of the universe as the atomic theory of matter or the germ theory of disease. Our understanding of gravity is still a work in progress. But the phenomenon of gravity, like evolution, is an accepted fact.

    Dream_Builder:

    A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.


    WRONG !!!!!!!


    As my previous post shows

    Hint: Check the first definition in the dictionary entry he posted.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  izzi on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm

    If DB gets any wronger (sorry, can't be bothered constructing a good sentence) he'll either come right back round and be right or his head will explode.

    I vote option two.
    avatar
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Roadhog on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm

    izzi wrote:If DB gets any wronger (sorry, can't be bothered constructing a good sentence) he'll either come right back round and be right or his head will explode.

    I vote option two.

    I second that!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

    Paris wrote:Man, is that how many teachers are around here? no wonder im having trouble getting a perminate position!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm

    relict wrote:
    Paris wrote:Man, is that how many teachers are around here? no wonder im having trouble getting a perminate position!


    Laughing
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  izzi on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

    relict wrote:
    Paris wrote:Man, is that how many teachers are around here? no wonder im having trouble getting a perminate position!

    ....or you can't get a job because you are being discriminated against by speakers of the English language, even speakers of English as a second language. Laughing
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Thu May 06, 2010 10:27 pm

    timmytim, in his net curtain topic, is making me grin. I agree with him about the net curtains, doilies and bathroom colours.

    hilda59 wrote:I call them net curtains ......


    I have them and so do all my neighbours ...... I think they are
    lovely ......


    Mind you we do live in Wanganui

    Hmm, what are you really saying here? Did make Micael make a council ruling about nets or something? Maybe there is just a correlation between having nets and tolerating or liking Micael.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Mon May 10, 2010 2:04 pm

    ChelseaTEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    10/05/2010 2:01:53 PM Right, if you're going to continue deleting posts that don't agree with you SSB, I'm going to concede that you too are a f*cking moron, and should go die in a fire.

    Have fun.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Mon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm

    Savant6Novice 100+ Exp
    10/05/2010 4:41:13 PM
    I also blame the fact Corporal punishment has been banned & teachers have no real consequential way of controlling the behaviour of school kids.

    Of course you do, but then, you also think assaulting children is the behaviour of a responsible role model.

    Savant quoting DB.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

    Not from SC

    Waireka says:
    lol
    hope they're not inaproperate sites
    flat_tack says:
    *unaproperate

    Names have been changed to user IDs.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

    special!

    Sponsored content

    Quote of the Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:19 pm