The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Quote of the Day

    Share
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Psalter on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 pm

    Psalter wrote:
    markslovenz wrote:Psalter, I will only take offence when the remarks made are directed at me.

    It is your opinion that I'm an oversensitive menopausal twat - fine. We all know that now.

    In future, it might be more in keeping with the spirit of the forum to keep your comments to your opinion of WHAT I SAY, rather than my person. K?

    Okay, the things you say indicate to me that you are likely an over-emotional, hormonally imbalanced, middle-aged woman.

    Specifically, I would say you are likely menopausal and unable to separate your emotions from any debate. Further, I feel you may feel the onset of empty-nest syndrome and feel the need to swiftly leap to the defence of people that you see as threatened. More than likely, this is not appreciated and make you appear condescending.

    Just my opinion though.

    Yes, I am nominating myself for quote of the day... I had fun with that one.
    avatar
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  dabiarch on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 pm

    methinks paris84 is e-whatever her name was.....she has spelt trainee on her profile as tranie and has already started answering some questions in her version of text talk......oh what fun.............not
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Summoner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:21 pm

    what happened to e"blahblahblah"?
    avatar
    dechire
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  dechire on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

    Someone asked eblahblah why that was her name and she said it was because her account hasnt got anough exp to post so she just uses her b/f's instead.

    Was gone in a matter of minutes and it was halarious
    avatar
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  dabiarch on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

    that is exactly why i think this one is her.....her spelling is atrocious and the text speak......plus loving celebrities etc Very Happy
    avatar
    dechire
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  dechire on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

    hahaha well bennyboy just hit her up Very Happy
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm

    Go! 5o1, go!

    Grahame1 wrote:My last post was supposed to be in alternate Caps and Lower case,but it didn't happen,I wonder why

    hilda59 wrote:someone has done something with the caps

    (but if you paste them in here, to caps they return)
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Summoner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

    So I guess Paris84 was the ID that didn't have the experience to post with? Bahahaha... fool most worn.
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

    mountainparot, in society woes wrote:

    ... blarsay about their education

    ... loodically short

    ...

    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

    paris84 wrote:just because I get a couple of words wrong or in the wrong place, does not mean im a bad person or a teacher

    Never a truer word was spoken! (though it is not what she meant to say - the extra 'a' before teacher makes so much difference)
    avatar
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Wizz on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:05 pm

    "Once again michelln, you appear to not know what you are talkiing about."

    DB in KML's sterilisation thread.

    I know he's said it before but it always makes me laugh. Someone who almost never knows what he's talking about accusing another who almost always does know what she's talking about of not knowing what she's talking about is quite hilarious.

    It's like his own pair of Ruby slippers...if he clicks his heels and says "Michelln you don't know what you're talking about, he really WILL be back in Kansas where he's always right.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Psalter on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 pm

    ChelseaT in response to a post by flat tack


    50 years. I got a 50 year ban from the UK sister site because I didn't live in the UK. I gave em a real UK address - why couldn't they give me the benefit of the doubt that I was on holiday, eh?

    How the heck did narks manage to report you on an entirely different site??

    Post of the year, every year.
    avatar
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Wizz on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

    timmytim
    12/03/2010 2:18:52 PM it was an accident that those stars came up, what I meant to say was

    Narkslove - fuck off

    From A_J's roll call thread. Rescued for posterity. Who could put it more succinctly?
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

    _AJ_Enthusiast 300+ Exp
    26/03/2010 12:11:59 PM

    PsalterEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    26/03/2010 12:08:19 PM I blame whoever it was that told women they could have orgasms too.

    I still think that's just an urban myth. NO chick I have slept with has ever had one of these mysterious 'orgasms'. Makes ya wonder where they come up with this crap eh.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 pm


    _AJ_Enthusiast 300+ Exp
    1/04/2010 9:56:15 PM
    Savant6Novice 100+ Exp
    1/04/2010 9:18:16 PM Would being a gay maori cancel each other out and thus be OK? I'm not a gay maori though, I hate them.

    I believe the correct term is Māggot.


    And yes they are welcome in my threads as they pose no danger to my white woman.
    avatar
    Linno
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Linno on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 pm

    HAHAHA I have no reason to visit SC anymore, I just come read this thread. All the laughs in one concise thread, don't have to trawl through screeds of banal crap. Perfect.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm

    Linno wrote:HAHAHA I have no reason to visit SC anymore, I just come read this thread. All the laughs in one concise thread, don't have to trawl through screeds of banal crap. Perfect.

    This is true.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

    embroiderExpert 600+ ExpSmileCity Gold Member
    6/04/2010 2:03:33 PM i agree with you farmers - most of us have a life outside of smilecity.

    in fact i just had morning tea at a local cafe with one of my late mum's bridge friends.

    the list in my christmas card address books keep on growing.

    Oh what a life it must be...

    Guest
    Guest

    What a life it must be.

    Post  Guest on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm

    Yes, a life which isn't defined by the fight to become part of a club that simply isn't worth joining.
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  relict on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

    embroiderExpert 600+ ExpSmileCity Gold Member
    6/04/2010 2:03:33 PM i agree with you farmers - most of us have a life outside of smilecity.

    in fact i just had morning tea at a local cafe with one of my late mum's bridge friends.

    the list in my christmas card address books keep on growing.

    Yes, that proves it then, doesn't it. What more evidence could you want!
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Waireka on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 pm

    PsalterEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    7/04/2010 10:54:59 PM Go fuck yourself you fucking immature piece of shit that stuck in your mum's cunt and was mistaken for a human fucking baby.
    avatar
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  woody67 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 am

    okay only been a part of sc for 3 years but never ever have I seen PSalter nut out like that! what the fuck is going on???
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Psalter on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 am

    Nothing, I am just sick of the braindead.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  ChelseaT on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 am

    woody67 wrote:okay only been a part of sc for 3 years but never ever have I seen PSalter nut out like that! what the fuck is going on???

    I've never been called a little woman embryo before either...

    SC has many firsts.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Donkeycheese on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

    Waireka wrote:
    PsalterEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    7/04/2010 10:54:59 PM Go fuck yourself you fucking immature piece of shit that stuck in your mum's cunt and was mistaken for a human fucking baby.

    who was this in response to? I always miss the good bits

    Sponsored content

    Re: Quote of the Day

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:40 pm