Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+14
dabiarch
Janny
woody67
canterella
happycamper
debs
superarmy
KiwiCrichton
Waireka
relict
Psalter
master5o1
Tikva
Hades
18 posters

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

Post  master5o1 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:52 pm

dabiarch wrote:no canterella is nowhere near as nice as Linmac.......how on earth could anyone mistake them......you owe Linmac an apology big time Roderdick Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I need more palindromes.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Tartarus - Please Read

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 am

Roderick wrote:Thank you for your comments....canterella/LINMAC/canterella...Do you really think that you can show your real nastiness , when you think we do not know who you are..?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy ...actually....I enjoy seeing you display your REAL personality....

You fail at guessing identities. Just because linmac thinks you're a perve too (she may not?) doesn't mean everyone who also thinks the same is her.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 am

Waireka wrote:
    Roderick wrote:Thank you for your comments....canterella/LINMAC/canterella...Do you really think that you can show your real nastiness , when you think we do not know who you are..?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy ...actually....I enjoy seeing you display your REAL personality....

You fail at guessing identities. Just because linmac thinks you're a perve too (she may not?) doesn't mean everyone who also thinks the same is her.

Silly roderick is silly. I stick by my 'fuck off flaimbait' comment. Very Happy
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 am

I can 100% confirm that Linmac isn't a Member here and if she was, she would use her usual Forum name Linmac......
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Silly roderick is silly. I stick by my 'fuck off flaimbait' comment.

But flamebaiters can be fun to have a go at Very Happy
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Tikva wrote:
    Silly roderick is silly. I stick by my 'fuck off flaimbait' comment.

But flamebaiters can be fun to have a go at Very Happy

And replying with 'fuck off flaimbait' is actually biting the bait.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:24 pm

YDEKM wrote:

Yet again you have it wrong Player. Your old age is playing tricks on you.

No, his old tricks are aging player on him.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm

YDEKM wrote:It's no secret - Canterella is Patty. Or was it?

If it was, it isn't now... Laughing
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

It wasn't a secret.
    lois lane
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  lois lane Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Except to rodders!
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Kosmick Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 am

Surprised Came in to introduce myself and say hello to you all and walk into a bitch fight Very Happy
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Not a bitch fight, this is where I get my ideas for future tv programs.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Q: Is roderick a bitch? Laughing
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm

canterella wrote:Q: Is roderick a bitch? Laughing

Does this even need to be answered?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 am

It's a funny little world this.

Spoiler:
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm

This is now a thread about chocolate introductions and absent mindedness.

Oh wait that's what this forum is about amirite?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 am

I guess not... judging by the date of your post hahahahahaha

Yes, i am pointing and laughing at you.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 am

This is now a thread about me getting the last word.

7 years later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 pm