Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
Psalter
frup
83T'na
Hades
8 posters

ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz

Hades
    Hades
    Admin
    Admin

ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz Empty ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz

Post  Hades Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 am

Believe it or not for the last few months we have been planning a surprise.

Tartarus will now be at http://tartarus.co.nz.

We read through all the suggestions for improvements and decided that having a little, ugly, forum hosted on a free site wasn’t quite what we wanted any more. With this move we have been able to implement new features and provide the experience many of you said you wanted.

Sadly, with this change we're going to have to leave all the old posts and accounts behind. Everyone needs to re-register at http://tartarus.co.nz/community/register.php

We have more tricks planned and as soon as we can reach them from up our sleeves you will see more happening on the new site, but give us a few months.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz

Post  83T'na Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am

I'm in first? Very Happy

Good for you!!!!!!!!! cheers

Will the industrious among us have time to copy and paste our favourites?

See you on the other side. bounce

Last edited by 83T'na on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL: Announcing Tartarus.co.nz

Post  frup Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 am

Oh wow, cool!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 am

Pretty gangster yo
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Ok. Nice but it keeps asking for my email addy... and yes, I do type it in.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Summoner wrote:Ok. Nice but it keeps asking for my email addy... and yes, I do type it in.

So did you check your email?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:38 am

check spam?
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I had same problem I ended up just saying I forgot my password and it sent me a new one
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank you peoples
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm

When will this site die? There's some stuff I'd like to refer to again. Or since it is free, will it just stay here like a ghost town?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 am

Best just to copy and paste, isn't it?
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 pm

83T'na wrote:Best just to copy and paste, isn't it?

That's all very well. But I have no internet at home for the foreseeable future, and already spend 12 hours per day at work without counting personal web usage, so don't want to spend much longer than that at work! Razz
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Laughing It died!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 pm