Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Diaz
happycamper
Psalter
master5o1
Waireka
Jesus Christ
10 posters

Banned for one month

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Banned for one month - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned for one month

Post  master5o1 Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Wizz wrote:Here's a quote from the fishfucker just so you won't miss him too much.

Fishman1
    9/05/2009 10:11:02 PM Jesus do not swear at me.

Hope the essays are progressing well J_C cyclops

How about this (non quote).

Fishman1
    8/16/2048 02:04:08 PM Jesus stole my image for his stupid religion.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu May 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Lynz wrote:
    Diaz wrote:I'm probably about to be banned (or at least get another lovely missive from SC). I've got the strange feeling I've been narked on. Did you know I'm a troll?

I think it's shame, anyone with a brain is being targeted from the look of it.

I knew it was you he was talking about you Michelln.

He's such a frigging idiot. I'm right because I'm right. Not a brain in his head. But then he does fill his rice bowel selling 'natural' supplements.

Old fuckface.

God he annoys me with his self-righteous attitude.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 21, 2009 11:47 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:I didn't know you were here Lynz.

Argh. I keep wanting to logically dismember people, particularly the Man-Fish.

It's been a long time since I've been banned for a long time

Join Zambuka.

www.zambuka.proboards.com

You wont last long I guess, I've been banned from there, for nothing. Embarassed

But I think the man fish is there, along with a merry band of inane idiots.

No, I meant, there are threads I keep seeing and I want to say things in them but it won't let me. It's becoming torturous.

In response to your thread on skin colour, I don't think we're all created equal. That is a cultural relativist idea that seems to have seeped into the minds of the masses with little justification. Here in New Zealand, we'd be better served by having slightly darker skin. In the middle east, you do not want to be white. In less sun-rich places on earth, though, you would be better served by being white.

Depending on where we are, we're not all equal.

Only a few days and it's already torturous? Wow, I've been banned since February 11 and ... oh wait, yeah ok. Torture only lasts for about a week or two, then it comes back for an hour or so if you bother to check the forum. My ban is one year in length.

For the sake of quoting quotes.

JC. I was trolling, I reposted with 'Are we all created equal', provoked much less response.

I don't believe we are all creaed equal at all.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu May 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

You wont last long I guess, I've been banned from there, for nothing. Embarassed

No, I meant, there are threads I keep seeing and I want to say things in them but it won't let me. It's becoming torturous.

In response to your thread on skin colour, I don't think we're all created equal. That is a cultural relativist idea that seems to have seeped into the minds of the masses with little justification. Here in New Zealand, we'd be better served by having slightly darker skin. In the middle east, you do not want to be white. In less sun-rich places on earth, though, you would be better served by being white.

Only a few days and it's already torturous? Wow, I've been banned since February 11 and ... oh wait, yeah ok. Torture only lasts for about a week or two, then it comes back for an hour or so if you bother to check the forum. My ban is one year in length.

JC. I was trolling, I reposted with 'Are we all created equal', provoked much less response.

Me too. I am definitely better than you!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

See... some are more delusional than others.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Some are less intelligent than others, leaving them open to insults.

Oh wait...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 21, 2009 11:59 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

I'll make you hurt little man.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri May 22, 2009 12:00 am

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 22, 2009 12:01 am

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri May 22, 2009 12:27 am

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

No! You're supposed to do the whole HAG/FACIST series from Hot Fuzz...Although it wouldn't make much sense considering that I'm a liberal greenie kinda guy that doesnt give a shit about most things.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 22, 2009 12:30 am

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

No! You're supposed to do the whole HAG/FACIST series from Hot Fuzz...Although it wouldn't make much sense considering that I'm a liberal greenie kinda guy that doesnt give a shit about most things.

~sigh~ I always fail at these things.

Let's try another one...

I'm sorry for calling you a gap-toothed bitch... its not your fault your so gap-toothed.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri May 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

I'm sorry for calling you a gap-toothed bitch... its not your fault your so gap-toothed.

Lol... Is it sad that I think I know who you're referencing?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Dear God. Quote pyramids.

Has anyone noticed that Superarmy's post pointing out that Mods don't need reasons to ban people is gone from the "He Has Been Crucified" thread.

Or was that you Wai? Congratulations on Uni in the U.S. by the way, unless that's some kind of joke I haven't picked up on.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:Dear God. Quote pyramids.

Has anyone noticed that Superarmy's post pointing out that Mods don't need reasons to ban people is gone from the "He Has Been Crucified" thread.

Or was that you Wai? Congratulations on Uni in the U.S. by the way, unless that's some kind of joke I haven't picked up on.

I didn't delete anything from there, must've been a mod.

I wont be going to Uni. It's not financially viable. I actually only applied the other week because I was bored and wanted to see if I could get more scholarships that they gave my cousin. Which I did. Was suprised when they rang me, so unless I win lotto, which is impossible, or a rich family member dies and i get inheritance, not likely, I will be staying put and continue to be the worlds most awesome under-titled, yet over-paid 'Receptionist'.

Very Happy
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Waireka wrote:

I wont be going to Uni. It's not financially viable. I actually only applied the other week because I was bored and wanted to see if I could get more scholarships that they gave my cousin. Which I did. Was suprised when they rang me, so unless I win lotto, which is impossible, or a rich family member dies and i get inheritance, not likely, I will be staying put and continue to be the worlds most awesome under-titled, yet over-paid 'Receptionist'.

Very Happy

Right, that is two people I know now that, within the past four months, have been offered scholarships to America and turned them down for financial reasons.

"Receptionist"?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Very Happy

Right, that is two people I know now that, within the past four months, have been offered scholarships to America and turned them down for financial reasons.

"Receptionist"?

Long story, I'm bored, so let me share it.

I'm at work today and the boss comes in with some big boxing star and is like 'this is Alexandra, our Receptionist', I snort, the Sales Manager giggles, the boss goes 'what's funny?', the Sales Manager then says 'well, she does all the interviewing, hiring, staff training, initial sales training, sales administration, manages the sales team 2/3's of the time, is responsible for the pays, accounts...', then my boss says 'yeah... a Receptionist', Sales Manager facepalmed.

My boss is of the theory that if you're a girl, you are automatically a Receptionist, we have 7 Receptionists.

If you are a male who does Sales Administrative work, you are a Sales Manager.

~sigh~

But yeah, I'm just a Receptionist.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Very Happy

"Receptionist"?

I'm at work today and the boss comes in with some big boxing star and is like 'this is Alexandra, our Receptionist', I snort, the Sales Manager giggles, the boss goes 'what's funny?', the Sales Manager then says 'well, she does all the interviewing, hiring, staff training, initial sales training, sales administration, manages the sales team 2/3's of the time, is responsible for the pays, accounts...', then my boss says 'yeah... a Receptionist', Sales Manager facepalmed.

My boss is of the theory that if you're a girl, you are automatically a Receptionist, we have 7 Receptionists.

~sigh~

I see sexism is still alive and well, then, but I have to take issue with your story. It wasn't long at all.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Very Happy

"Receptionist"?

~sigh~

I see sexism is still alive and well, then, but I have to take issue with your story. It wasn't long at all.

I should've said "story isn't as interesting as the quotation marks may have suggested".

But I enjoy my job, if you've read The Devil Wears Prada, then picture Miranda Priestly as a man with no fashion sense x 10, that's my boss, it's nuts working there, but I strangely enjoy it.

Dad keeps asking when I'll get a real job............ Rolling Eyes "but Dad, I'm a Receptionist!"
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat May 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Very Happy

"Receptionist"?

~sigh~

Bastard! You (and Jesus) broke my quote-of-quotes!
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

Here you go. Start again?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat May 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

If you knew 5o1, then you should respond appropriately.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun May 24, 2009 1:11 am

Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

No one knows me. I choose to let people know what the should know, whether it's true or false.

Although some things have slipped out, all too often in fact. However, I would suggest that the correct answer is to quote a song from The Wiggles.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 am

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

No one knows me. I choose to let people know what the should know, whether it's true or false.

Although some things have slipped out, all too often in fact. However, I would suggest that the correct answer is to quote a song from The Wiggles.

Wait, if you're from Africa, why are you white?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 am

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

Haven't you heard of albinism?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun May 24, 2009 10:14 am

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Join Zambuka.

Oh wait...

HAG!

V....

Oh wait Embarassed

Let's try another one...

Haven't you heard of albinism?

DEMON CHILDREN!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Albino_girl_honduras.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Albinistic_girl_papua_new_guinea.jpg

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 pm