Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+8
Donkeycheese
Diaz
ChelseaT
Tikva
Wizz
dabiarch
flat_tack
Psalter
12 posters

And I am banned?

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

And I am banned? Empty And I am banned?

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm

I posted the rules, showed how narkslovenz was breaching them and encouraged people to report people they saw breaching them.

I am beginning to think that narkslovenz has her lips firmly lodged around a moderators engorged member.
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

And I am banned? Empty Re: And I am banned?

Post  flat_tack Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Psalter wrote:I posted the rules, showed how narkslovenz was breaching them and encouraged people to report people they saw breaching them.

I am beginning to think that narkslovenz has her lips firmly lodged around a moderators engorged member.

Probably they considered you trolling.

How long for?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:37 pm

flat_tack wrote:
    Psalter wrote:I posted the rules, showed how narkslovenz was breaching them and encouraged people to report people they saw breaching them.

Probably they considered you trolling.

How long for?

Not trolling, I genuinely consider her continued posting in the forum to be disruptive to the general flow of the forum.

I got two days with a note that it may be extended to 6 months.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 pm

My pointless email to SC:

I posted the rules of the forum and pointed out that a certain member who is known for disrupting the flow of the forum was breaching them often. I also encouraged the forum members to report her posts that were in breach of the rules.

This is in accordance with the forum rules and it goes as far to reiterate your own encouragements (bottom of the forum rules, regarding reporting). As I was not in breach of any rules, and I have been excluded from posting in a public forum, the ban itself is clearly unjustified.

Yesterday, I was called nasty, a bully, and had my professional practice called into question by this member and felt that it was time to fight back. I can take this kind of behaviour, but when it is this same member that is reporting me (admitted by her) I feel that I should have some form of come-back through the proper channels.

It is her that has abused the forum, it is her that disruots the flow, and it is me that cops the ban.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 pm

that really sucks psalter......she is really going over the top now........how she expects to get a job when she is in this frame off mind astounds me
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:39 pm

flat_tack wrote:Says on a forum somewhere else how long. But do they ever give reasons why?

No, but that thread was the only one that I was posting in... I still don't see that I breached any rules.

It's assumed.

Last edited by Psalter on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I've emailed narks, I doubt she has the cojones to reply.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

I think you should pull your head in and stop narking because we all might just abandon our principles and start complaining about you.

It seems to me that with your constant complaining you are in fact breaching forum rule number 8. Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a forum or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other members.

I posted this in jen83's thread on March 1st. I think it's time to make good the threat and report the hell out of her. She persists in constantly misinterpreting other people's posts as well as her own links. I think getting her banned would be doing her and the SC forum a great service.

Psalter, I didn't see her thread about the disabled boy because she'd deleted it. I did see your response thread and I saw no evidence of nastiness or bullying on your part, just her relentless refusal to read and respond to your posts and her accusations.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Apologies in advance, but for fucks sake! I admit that I am not as intelligent as some here, including Psalter, but at least I appreciate the fact that I can actually learn something from those who are, and who are also more knowledgable than I. For me, anyway, the return of Psalter and Savant was much needed and provided some educational (for me) debates and discussions.

And now, it's back to checking in to the forum, searching, seeking for a thread that piques my interest, and finding bloody nothing..........

I wonder why the word 'arbitrary' keeps coming to my mind when I think of the decisions that SC makes.......

Fuck.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Wizz wrote:I think you should pull your head in and stop narking because we all might just abandon our principles and start complaining about you.

It seems to me that with your constant complaining you are in fact breaching forum rule number 8. Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a forum or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other members.

This is exactly what got me thinking about that thread... you are an inspiration.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm

BTW, Psalter ~ what happened to your thread there regarding your teaching method at the decile 1 school?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Tikva wrote:Apologies in advance, but for fucks sake! I admit that I am not as intelligent as some here, including Psalter, but at least I appreciate the fact that I can actually learn something from those who are, and who are also more knowledgable than I. For me, anyway, the return of Psalter and Savant was much needed and provided some educational (for me) debates and discussions.

And now, it's back to checking in to the forum, searching, seeking for a thread that piques my interest, and finding bloody nothing..........

I wonder why the word 'arbitrary' keeps coming to my mind when I think of the decisions that SC makes.......

Fuck.

I just emailed markslovenz before and told her that I think that her greatest weakness is that she thinks it is a terrible thing to be deficient in some area. To me, intelligence is not about being right, it's about being able to learn. I disagree with your opinion of yourself, the growth you have shown in the last 3 years is testament to your intelligence... the fact that you seek to better yourself is exactly what separates you from narkslove.

I remember that you once let your emotions over-rule your brain, I think you have put those in the right place. We will likely not agree on many things in the future, but at least we can both be sure that our contributions are considered.

Fuck I sound like a patronising twat!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Tikva wrote:BTW, Psalter ~ what happened to your thread there regarding your teaching method at the decile 1 school?

I deleted that one, I gave away identifying information in there and didn't want to take the risk of having my career shattered before it began.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Tikva wrote:BTW, Psalter ~ what happened to your thread there regarding your teaching method at the decile 1 school?

I deleted that one, I gave away identifying information in there and didn't want to take the risk of having my career shattered before it began.

Like you did on Facebook? Wink
    For the past two days I've been reading your name as splatter. Not relevant in the slightest, but still quite interesting.

I kind of felt like a... Minion (for want of a better word) of yours for a while there. Kind of demeaning to me, but heck, if you're headed in the same direction that I'm going, I might just let you take a few branches to the face instead of me.
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Psalter wrote:
    I just emailed markslovenz before and told her that I think that her greatest weakness is that she thinks it is a terrible thing to be deficient in some area. To me, intelligence is not about being right, it's about being able to learn. I disagree with your opinion of yourself, the growth you have shown in the last 3 years is testament to your intelligence... the fact that you seek to better yourself is exactly what separates you from narkslove.

I remember that you once let your emotions over-rule your brain, I think you have put those in the right place. We will likely not agree on many things in the future, but at least we can both be sure that our contributions are considered.

Fuck I sound like a patronising twat!

Oh, those emotions still get me, especially if it's one of my sensitive buttons, so still working on that. And no, you don't sound patronising. Sheesh, let's be honest ~ I was a certifiable nutcase a few years ago!

And if we always agreed on things in the future, how incredibly boring that would be!

Hope you're back there soon, Psalter! Savant, well, he will just have to take step up to the plate and post more intelligent threads to make up for the lack while you're in banned camp.

I still feel really fucked off about it though!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 pm

The thing I deleted on facebook was to do with a family deal I am getting. I can buy cases of my Opa's fruit wine (professional) for $30.

Kieran wants to buy some, but it's only open to family. Omi is a FB member.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Psalter wrote:The thing I deleted on facebook was to do with a family deal I am getting. I can buy cases of my Opa's fruit wine (professional) for $30.

Kieran wants to buy some, but it's only open to family. Omi is a FB member.

Dammit, I was hoping I could blackmail you with information I didn't have.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:38 am

i reckon that bitch got me banned too - as a banned member, you can still dob posters in. I just dont see what she offers there. certainly not comedy, unless you count multiple additions to quote of the week.

and shes ugly
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 am

I must admit that I'm not surprised at all. The continuous dumbing down of SC is being proven to be consistent, especially with this latest ban. But I don't believe that narks will last forever either...tick-tick-tick
    bom
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I've since reported a few of her posts.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 pm

[quote="ChelseaT"]
    Psalter wrote:The thing I deleted on facebook was to do with a family deal I am getting. I can buy cases of my Opa's fruit wine (professional) for $30.

Could never forget the wonderful blueberry wine your Opa makes. It is the best blueberry wine I have ever tasted...Have never liked any of the others produced, even in Aussie...He rocked with his wine...

Anyway, Narks is loving the attention she is getting, probably orgasming with it as we speak...
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 pm

[quote="Anjewel"]
    ChelseaT wrote:

Could never forget the wonderful blueberry wine your Opa makes. It is the best blueberry wine I have ever tasted...Have never liked any of the others produced, even in Aussie...He rocked with his wine...

Anyway, Narks is loving the attention she is getting, probably orgasming with it as we speak...

Wait?

How do you know me?
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm

[quote="Psalter"]
    Anjewel wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Wait?

How do you know me?

Braemar Road...Met you when you lived there...blah blah blah....
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Get me out of that quotefest.

It makes me queasy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am