Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
____
canterella
Psalter
7 posters

Could this be Dream_Builder on another site?

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Could this be Dream_Builder on another site? Empty Could this be Dream_Builder on another site?

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 am

This might be the most painful thing ever.

Last edited by Psalter on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at links)
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Could this be Dream_Builder on another site? Empty Re: Could this be Dream_Builder on another site?

Post  canterella Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 am

Psalter wrote:This might be the most painful thing ever.

Fuck off! virus alert Evil or Very Mad
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Could this be Dream_Builder on another site? Empty Re: Could this be Dream_Builder on another site?

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 am

No virus.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

I would like to know what AV software you run to have it show as a virus.

The site is definitely clear of all manner of computer virus... I wouldn't send anyone to an infected page.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

rickroll
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:48 am

____ wrote:rickroll

The best kind... unless one runs chrome.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 am

My Astaro won't let me go there. It's telling me there is a virus.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 am

Astaro is wrong.

It's just a rickroll that makes you click through the lyrics before you can close the page.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 am

Oh - I remember something similar a few years ago. You clicked on a link and it took you to a page where you had to click about 200 boxes with really sarcastic messages about how much fun it is to click boxes before you could close the page.

Fucking maddening if you got it in the office and your supervisor was 'hovering'.

Last edited by 83T'na on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 am

Psalter wrote:I would like to know what AV software you run to have it show as a virus.

The site is definitely clear of all manner of computer virus... I wouldn't send anyone to an infected page.

No, my software didn't jump in action but I couldn't close the tab (the annoying singing, the annoying singing!!!!), only when I shut down Chrome I killed the thing!
    Hence Rick Astley is a Trojan.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am

Ha... chrome just prompted me with a "don't allow this site to open anymore dialogue boxes" option.

I clicked that (second dialogue box) and then shut the page.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am

Also I have to say that hearing that awful song sends me into panic.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 am

Success.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:10 pm

fuck you psalter......have you any idea how much I hate that song.....and you now
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Where is your fucking question mark?

But also, Laughing
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm

I just hit the x button without going into the actual tab and it closed straight away. I heard the music and saw rickrolled so closed without looking. Laughing
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

I only just discovered that feature in Chromium and now I have decided it is definitely my default browser.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:36 am