Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Summoner
Waireka
Psalter
____
83T'na
ydekm
10 posters

I will be credit-card-less by the end of the day...

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

I will be credit-card-less by the end of the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be credit-card-less by the end of the day...

Post  Waireka Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

ydekm wrote:For sheezy.

I used to think couples should keep some finances seperate.. but now I dont really care.

He must be a keeper.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

I will be credit-card-less by the end of the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be credit-card-less by the end of the day...

Post  83T'na Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    Kissme wrote:Regardless though, you will still be left short unless the other persons income magically increases. I would say there would be more risk for a couple they have higher outgoings than a single person would.

Really only in 'consumables' like food, electricity, petrol etc.

Still - the best financial strategy for couples is a 'yours, mine, ours' set up.

I disagree, I prefer a 'his = mine, mine = mine, ours = mine' set up.

Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 28, 2010 12:45 pm

83T'na wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    Kissme wrote:Regardless though, you will still be left short unless the other persons income magically increases. I would say there would be more risk for a couple they have higher outgoings than a single person would.

Really only in 'consumables' like food, electricity, petrol etc.

Still - the best financial strategy for couples is a 'yours, mine, ours' set up.

I disagree, I prefer a 'his = mine, mine = mine, ours = mine' set up.

Laughing

I am dead serious. I spoil him though, I'm like his sugar mama, always buying him stuff.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Waireka wrote:

I used to think couples should keep some finances seperate.. but now I dont really care.

He must be a keeper.

I like to think so. But also because he has all the financial risk at the moment, and I have most of the dollars. Laughing He took on pretty much all of my "exboyfriend is a cunt and left me in $30k debt" debt for me when GE was fucking me around, to secure a low interest rate with his bank.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

He must be a keeper.

I like to think so. But also because he has all the financial risk at the moment, and I have most of the dollars. Laughing He took on pretty much all of my "exboyfriend is a cunt and left me in $30k debt" debt for me when GE was fucking me around, to secure a low interest rate with his bank.

Keeper.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Indeed. Also nice to know that someone else will take one for the team. Because that is my philosophy.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 28, 2010 12:56 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

He must be a keeper.

Absolutely a keeper. cheers
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

He must be a keeper.

You should buy him a boat.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 28, 2010 1:02 pm

____ wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

He must be a keeper.

You should buy him a boat.

Nah
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Kissme wrote:

I know a couple of people who all their pay goes into the mortgage and they withdraw x amount of cash a week and that's all they have to spend. Works for them quite well. Neither of them have ever had a credit card or loan so I think their mortgage is their first piece of debt.

that is ideally what we are working towards as well.... when we do remeber to get a budget out and leave our cards at home... alot easier said then done
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri May 28, 2010 6:58 pm

[quote="Waireka"]

I used to think couples should keep some finances seperate.. but now I dont really care

He must be a keeper.

hahaha rad rabbit and woman have been saying that since I joined gosh so behind the time you guys
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 28, 2010 7:12 pm

[quote="the distant one"]
    Waireka wrote:

I used to think couples should keep some finances seperate.. but now I dont really care

He must be a keeper.

hahaha rad rabbit and woman have been saying that since I joined gosh so behind the time you guys

Wait, radicalrabbit is a proponent of keeping finances seperate? Hah!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

[quote="____"]
    the distant one wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

He must be a keeper.

Wait, radicalrabbit is a proponent of keeping finances seperate? Hah!

hahaha no shes a proponent of God will provide fopr us all
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 am

I 'bumped' into RR somewhere different (online) a few years ago, and she is rather a different person off SC. It was strange.
    Still quite churchy (and now +2 more kids), but not offensively so.

Shocked

Last edited by Sassydot on Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What's up wih that smiley having two mouths and one eye upside down?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:47 am