Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in?

woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in? Empty Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in?

Post  woody67 Sat May 15, 2010 7:12 pm

I missed it as RL called and notice it has been alluded to a couple of times ...gagging to know what the hell was said etc
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in? Empty Re: Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in?

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Nothing really

he posted your pic and said something about this is how you look after cliff diving at some place I can't recall (the same place you said he should go cliff diving) and there were 2 or 3 more posts from Brokeback and someone else clarifying why he was posting your pic and where he had got it from (ie external to SC or SC)

I checked his photobucket just to be nosy (shame on me, Woman got shitty when I did it to her hahahah)
    https://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz80/sideshowbobby_2010/?action=view&current=resultfromcliffdiving.jpg
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in? Empty Re: Can you guys fill me in on the thread sideshowslobby used my pic in?

Post  Lynz Sat May 15, 2010 7:38 pm

He keeps photos of other members? How strange.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Pricey saved all mine.. so not the only one.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I would have thought sideshow bob would have just posted the pic from SC (ie open properties and copy location and paste into sc)... rather than bothering to save it and post it from PB.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 pm

hey cheers for that , was just curious and all has been revealed cheers
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sat May 15, 2010 8:01 pm

It might have continued after I last looked at it.... but it was deleted about 2 hours after brokeback posted asking where SSB got your pic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm