Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
83T'na
ydekm
6 posters

Both facinating and offensive.

ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Both facinating and offensive. Empty Both facinating and offensive.

Post  ydekm Thu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm

http://www.revengecrabs.com/

In short, we give crabs to your ex-girlfriend. No if’s, not too many and’s, but we promise a very itchy butt. You’ve got an ex, a grudge and a valid credit card with matching billing & shipping addresses, and we’ve got crabs.If you want a way to get back that doesn’t involve permanent damage or risk of personal injury or jail time, you now have a place to turn.

Imagine, if you can, that you have an ex. It might be an ex girlfriend, an ex boyfriend or ex wife or husband. Heck, it can be an ex-fling for all we care, but imagine in this crazy little hypothetical that you have an ex, whatever that may mean to you. Now imagine, if you can imagine it, that you might have some reason why you don’t like this ex of yours. What could you possibly do to get back at him or her? I have an idea, and it’s just so crazy it might work.
    Give your ex crabs!

It’s an idea so horrible, regrettable and insulting that you could never directly endorse or request it, and we won’t ask you to. All we do is ask you for your billing and shipping addresses, and mail you out a tidy package of peculiar material with tiny, purple dots in it… those are live crabs, and they need only be sprinkled on the bedding or clothing of the one you once loved the most to ensure he/she sufferers the fullest wrath of those genital lice.

We have a facility in a non-descript, small-town city in upstate New York where we do all of our parasite husbandry and carefully considered selective breeding. You don’t have to “get it” or even “like it”, but just know we’re doing our very best every day to help you get back to where you deserve to be in terms of justice and respect.

If you’ve ever tasted the sweet intoxication of love, you know what it’s like to live…

If you’ve ever fought the bitter battle with the one you’ve pledged to love, you’ve felt our very pain.

If you’ve ever told that whore which cliff to jump off because of all that sleeping around she must be doing, going out dressed like that all the time.

If you’ve ever loved or bedded above your class, but felt bitter, dire resentment when you were abandoned for someone more in keeping with socio economic classing, but still wished there was something you could do to get back at him or her.
    We can help

Read our pages, feel our X-Ray vision, and make the only choice that’s left; you must now buy our product of gestational pubic crab eggs, delivered fresh to your door within mere days.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Both facinating and offensive. Empty Re: Both facinating and offensive.

Post  83T'na Thu May 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Are we thinking of anyone in particular, Rach? Neutral
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

14 years in prison, if you consider crabs to be a disease.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu May 13, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm a bit confused - I get the "fascinating" bit, but which is "Offensive"?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I'd be pretty offended to receive such a........ 'gift'.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu May 13, 2010 1:53 pm

83T'na wrote:I'd be pretty offended to receive such a........ 'gift'.

fuck sake - sometimes there is no pleasing you women

don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that!!

It shouldn't matter what the gift is - it's the thought that counts. And besides, itching like that gives you a good excuse to rub more often (at least, I always blame crabs when I want a tug in public)
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:

It shouldn't matter what the gift is - it's the thought that counts. And besides, itching like that gives you a good excuse to rub more often (at least, I always blame crabs when I want a tug in public)

What kind of thought could be behind sending me crabs? Laughing
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm

83T'na wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

What kind of thought could be behind sending me crabs? Laughing

If I sent crabs to a girl, it would be to tell her that even when i am not there, she is an irritating cunt
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Thu May 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:

If I sent crabs to a girl, it would be to tell her that even when i am not there, she is an irritating cunt

I cried with laughter
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

Oh fuck that was fantastic DC I cant stop laughing .....call of the day to be sure lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:47 am