Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

I just bought 6kg of marshmellows

ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

I just bought 6kg of marshmellows Empty I just bought 6kg of marshmellows

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

God I love being a fatty.

Also the game.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

I just bought 6kg of marshmellows Empty Re: I just bought 6kg of marshmellows

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm

If your first sentence hadn't been what it was, this post would have said 'This is why you're fat', but it was, so this isn't.

Also, fu.
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

Post  flat_tack Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

If you can eat them by the 10th of may (best before date, right?) then I'll be impressed.

I nearly bought it too Very Happy
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

flat_tack wrote:If you can eat them by the 10th of may (best before date, right?) then I'll be impressed.

It's ON. Bets?
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

Post  flat_tack Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    flat_tack wrote:If you can eat them by the 10th of may (best before date, right?) then I'll be impressed.

It's ON. Bets?

Nothing but your self respect. If you can't do it, you lose.

Also, pics or it didn't happen.
    meandmybum
    meandmybum
    Giant
    Giant

Post  meandmybum Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

from your photo i can see youre not fat
    morbidly obese yes but fat no cyclops
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

flat_tack wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

It's ON. Bets?

They should arrive on Saturday, in which case I won't be able to pick them up until Sunday evening. That's the 2nd? I have to eat 1kg of mallows a day... Doable.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm just glad you won't be bringing them to Hamilton. I fucking hate marshmallows.
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

Post  flat_tack Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    flat_tack wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

It's ON. Bets?

They should arrive on Saturday, in which case I won't be able to pick them up until Sunday evening. That's the 2nd? I have to eat 1kg of mallows a day... Doable.

Extra credit:

A quick google tells me the world record is 16 marshmallows in your mouth at once. Try to beat this.

Also if you can eat 500g of them made into smoors (2 graham crackers sandwiched with a marshmallow and a square of caramello chocolate inside and zapped until melted in the microwave - you can use arnotts 'nice' biscuits) then you're superhuman.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:00 pm

____ wrote:I'm just glad you won't be bringing them to Hamilton. I fucking hate marshmallows.

One massive assumption right there.

I don't share food. Ever.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm

flat_tack wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    flat_tack wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

It's ON. Bets?

Extra credit:

A quick google tells me the world record is 16 marshmallows in your mouth at once. Try to beat this.

Also if you can eat 500g of them made into smoors (2 graham crackers sandwiched with a marshmallow and a square of caramello chocolate inside and zapped until melted in the microwave - you can use arnotts 'nice' biscuits) then you're superhuman.

That's a lie. My friend could do 26 and still be able to say "fluffy bunny".

I dislike caramello chocolate.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:I'm just glad you won't be bringing them to Hamilton. I fucking hate marshmallows.

Irrelevent. I hate marshmallows, and don't want them near me.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm

____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

They'll arrive on Friday afternoon just to spite you.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:19 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

hmmm I dislike marshmellows though I do remeber them being melted on arnotts superwines which was pretty good...

are your really gona carry 6 kgs of marshmellows on a train?? that would be a note worthy experience
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:20 pm

I bet 6kgs of marshmallows is like a giant 1m^3 box too
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm

the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

hmmm I dislike marshmellows though I do remeber them being melted on arnotts superwines which was pretty good...

are your really gona carry 6 kgs of marshmellows on a train?? that would be a note worthy experience

Time to brush the cobwebs off my old lady trolley. Or I could go all out hobo and use a pram?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Time to brush the cobwebs off my old lady trolley. Or I could go all out hobo and use a pram?

well you would fit in with the other old lady tramps you will meet at the train station down the road...
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

They're here! They're here!

Although, I dropped one on the floor that I haven't vacuumed since the summer of '83 so I threw it out... I'm a failure Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 pm