Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
____
Summoner
dabiarch
7 posters

Psalter or Savant

dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Psalter or Savant Empty Psalter or Savant

Post  dabiarch Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm

i think i am right in saying this in the feigeleh's thread in SC

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=190456

dabiarch
    27/04/2010 8:48:18 PM if i remember rightly the rebuttal was made via psalter and either his e-mail or mobile phone

i hope i am not wrong again......lol
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Psalter or Savant Empty Re: Psalter or Savant

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Hmmmmm... I didn't think of that.

Perhaps the old fart is drunk again and posting to himself hahaha
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

You are correct, there was a rebuttal years ago ,and it was not in the last year or two but damn close to 3-4 years ago now but I'm not about to jump in there to "defend" myself from a geriatric, unstable alcoholic just to defend my so-called "e-honour".
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 pm

I love how little puppy's lips are glued directly on to old drunk jews ass.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

I had to look at SC to make sense of everything today. I hope frup doesnt think less of me. Sad
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Allan wrote:I had to look at SC to make sense of everything today. I hope frup doesnt think less of me. Sad

Why? Are we boycotting?
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm

frup wrote:When I get banned from the forum I don't just stop posting bro, I don't even go on the site.

https://tartarus.forumotion.com/the-underworld-f1/what-i-really-mean-is-t572.htm

Me is weak
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah but frup has m5o1 to torment during those times of boycotting SC.

Plus, I heard he was gay... mmmhmmm.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 pm

e-honour

Laughing I love it.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 am

____ wrote:You are correct, there was a rebuttal years ago ,and it was not in the last year or two but damn close to 3-4 years ago now but I'm not about to jump in there to "defend" myself from a geriatric, unstable alcoholic just to defend my so-called "e-honour".

thank you....that was all i needed to know
    feigeleh
    feigeleh
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  feigeleh Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm

You are lying yet again Keiran!

The rebuttal could not have been posted when you say because the whole sorry set of events only came to light in the forum two years and 2 months ago!

Here is the link to the first mention: http://smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=160213

So, proof positive of yet another lie.

For the record, 52 is not geriatric (that is a scientific term so I don't expect you to understand it); I am not an alcoholic; you stole tobacco, claimed you would repay the loan and then did not, chose to spread malicious and false stories about me rather than take responsibitity for your own actions.

I invite you to grow a pair and break the habit of a lifetime... tell the truth!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 pm

All I will say is that I hope your sob story about becoming a cripple is true. And that it's painful.
    feigeleh
    feigeleh
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  feigeleh Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Typical! I post proof of your lying and all you can do is fling nasty comments. Well, the truth is plain for all to see.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 pm

in my post i said a few years ago......in which i was right...2008 was a few years ago
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

feigeleh wrote:You are lying yet again Keiran!

The rebuttal could not have been posted when you say because the whole sorry set of events only came to light in the forum two years and 2 months ago!

Here is the link to the first mention: http://smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=160213

So, proof positive of yet another lie.

For the record, 52 is not geriatric (that is a scientific term so I don't expect you to understand it); I am not an alcoholic; you stole tobacco, claimed you would repay the loan and then did not, chose to spread malicious and false stories about me rather than take responsibitity for your own actions.

I invite you to grow a pair and break the habit of a lifetime... tell the truth!

what was it that you claimed??? that he stayed in his room and pisses in bottles??? now I know keiran is abit of a strange boy but I highly doubt that he needs to piss in bottles... then again he may proveme wrong over the weekend.

to be honest let it go... if it really did happen... 1K over a life time is bugger all and not really worth getting worked up about.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:59 pm

the distant one wrote:
    what was it that you claimed??? that he stayed in his room and pisses in bottles???

He went on and on about my hygiene, which I thought was ironic given that the bathroom in the flat was so disgusting when I moved in that there was mould and shit growing on the walls of the shower, so I showered at work.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 pm

____ wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    what was it that you claimed??? that he stayed in his room and pisses in bottles???

He went on and on about my hygiene, which I thought was ironic given that the bathroom in the flat was so disgusting when I moved in that there was mould and shit growing on the walls of the shower, so I showered at work.

haha that reminds me of the flat we use to live at with my bro... use to have major mould probs but we would always just get exit mould onto it and made the landlord get a professional in every 6 months. we went back about 4 months after me and rach moved out and the shower was disgusting!!!!! covered in mould was so gross
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 pm

the distant one wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

haha that reminds me of the flat we use to live at with my bro... use to have major mould probs but we would always just get exit mould onto it and made the landlord get a professional in every 6 months. we went back about 4 months after me and rach moved out and the shower was disgusting!!!!! covered in mould was so gross

So gross. Our friend is living here until he gets married in August and he has the main bathroom to himself and guests. I went in there to set it up for my Mums visit the week before Soren was born and couldn't believe the state of the shower. I don't think he's cleaned it once. Embarassing, because any visitors that wash their hands in there will think that is me!

I asked him to clean it, he did, then I went and cleaned it properly.

3 more months until he is gone, yay!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Waireka wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    ____ wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

So gross. Our friend is living here until he gets married in August and he has the main bathroom to himself and guests. I went in there to set it up for my Mums visit the week before Soren was born and couldn't believe the state of the shower. I don't think he's cleaned it once. Embarassing, because any visitors that wash their hands in there will think that is me!

we were lucky in the fact the professional guy left us like two lires of super strenght mould killer so we could get high whilst doing it hahahahaha fucken potent stuff
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

we were lucky in the fact the professional guy left us like two lires of super strenght mould killer so we could get high whilst doing it hahahahaha fucken potent stuff

I find the supermarketing stuff completely overpowering, so I can only imagine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:16 pm