Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+6
Psalter
frup
____
Summoner
izzi
Allan
10 posters

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo?

Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo? Empty Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo?

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

I have a bit of fun with him and the whole beard thing but only because he insulted me a couple of times with comments like "little boy" etc etc, I think that's his favourite (maybe in more ways than one).

For some reason he thinks it's something else, wonder what he 'thinks I've heard'?? Intrigues me more and more and banned for stalking WTF??

PeterJ
    3/04/2010 9:22:21 PM
    nothing to do with you elitist, some dingbat gave the rodent some crappy info a few years back and the rodent is stupid enough to beleive it. It has been banned a couple of times for stalking and I will be putting a claim against Smile city for letting it back in. ( They have been warned that that is what will happen if the rodent has another go at me. )

They are afterall in breech of their own terms of service and in breech of NZ law. Anti harrassment papers will be served on SmileCity this week.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo? Empty Re: Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo?

Post  izzi Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 pm

I banned him ages ago for being weird one of my weird threads, so that either makes him really weird or completely normal. I am going with the former.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Allan wrote:I have a bit of fun with him and the whole beard thing but only because he insulted me a couple of times with comments like "little boy" etc etc, I think that's his favourite (maybe in more ways than one).

For some reason he thinks it's something else, wonder what he 'thinks I've heard'?? Intrigues me more and more and banned for stalking WTF??

PeterJ
    3/04/2010 9:22:21 PM
    nothing to do with you elitist, some dingbat gave the rodent some crappy info a few years back and the rodent is stupid enough to beleive it. It has been banned a couple of times for stalking and I will be putting a claim against Smile city for letting it back in. ( They have been warned that that is what will happen if the rodent has another go at me. )

They are afterall in breech of their own terms of service and in breech of NZ law. Anti harrassment papers will be served on SmileCity this week.

where is that post? I want to tell him how I love how he thinks he knows the law

I went right off him when he kept stickig up for farmass even when she happily humiliated him in SC calling him a disgusting and dirty lay about boarder.

He comes across as a slow muuppet who really has no idea how to function in life correctly
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

He's been calling me "little boy" a bit recently, so I blocked him from my threads. Also because he was being a fucking retard.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

http://smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=189778&page=1

Had a thread about it "How many times should you threaten smilecity" included Nakrslovenz post in there too, such mod must have deleted it on the sly. slippery mofo's they are.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 am

Needs to read the crimes act 1961 and the summary offences act 1981. lol
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:03 am

Summoner wrote:

where is that post? I want to tell him how I love how he thinks he knows the law

I went right off him when he kept stickig up for farmass even when she happily humiliated him in SC calling him a disgusting and dirty lay about boarder.

He comes across as a slow muuppet who really has no idea how to function in life correctly

Haaa yeah I think I remember some shit (me have a bad memory for SC dramas me thinks), didn't she take a photo of his room to show how dirty he was (without his knowledge) and post it on SC? something like that
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:02 am

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo? ScreenHunter_02%20Apr.%2017%2000.01

Laughing
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:05 am

I hoped you'd appreciate that.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

He is truly bitter and twisted. Why would anyone wish to stalk someone so hirsute? I believe he has delusions of grandeur.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Allan wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

Haaa yeah I think I remember some shit (me have a bad memory for SC dramas me thinks), didn't she take a photo of his room to show how dirty he was (without his knowledge) and post it on SC? something like that

Yeah she had photo's... was showing anyone who wanted to see them in msn or some such place... then when people hit her up about it she denied it. I think that was when a few actually woke up to her... which was funny as I had been on her like white on rice for her shit before yet people still thought fondly of her. That cracked me up highly.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:28 pm

she e-mailed the pics to both me and kiwiplus....and then denied it after
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

PeterJ
    20/04/2010 9:59:34 AM Unfortunately there are a few people who are stupid enough to believe that they can behave differently on the net than they have to in real life.

Most of these also believe that the internet is the old west with no law enforcement.

Some also believe that they can not be located and that it is safe for them to abuse people without fear of response.

Many thousands of such idiots are now able to read up on internet law in their prison libraries.

If you are stupid enough to believe that you can be abusive and engage in criminal and bullying behavior because its only the internet then enjoy the consequences - which will come back on you.

HAVE FUN AND BEHAVE - SEVERAL GROUPS OF "BIG BROTHER" ARE ALWAYS WATCHING.

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=190206&page=2

blah blah blah

geez, couch lawyer alright.

wonder if this stretches to making accusations that people have been in trouble for stalking before?? (see first post) eh peterj?
    I think you need to be locked up for awhile and read your own BS and for FFS have a shave!!
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo? Noname1

just somewhere to store my stuff
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am

Is PeterJ a Weirdo Beardo? Noname3
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am

Laughing these are awesome!
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 pm

I love how savant posted the waggly tongue one in shaneandtamz' gen X thread and people just ignored it and carried on with 'I'm an X' and 'oh I'm a Y' and acted like it wasn't there. It's still there too. Laughing
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Wizz wrote:I love how savant posted the waggly tongue one in shaneandtamz' gen X thread and people just ignored it and carried on with 'I'm an X' and 'oh I'm a Y' and acted like it wasn't there. It's still there too. Laughing

Smile haha nice.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 am

I'm putting those pictures in every thread PeterJ posts in.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Assembling leftovers from cooking for 65 last week. Back to the church kitchen in about14 hours to do it again.
    [ Celtic flavours Shephard's Pie - adds more onion, cheese, apple, currents, swede, mustard, tumeric, ginger and curry to the standard recipe. Must be good, they had a fight in the kitchen, over the left overs, a couple of weeks back. ]

Peter in topsy's Today I am baking...thread. I hope he's wearing one of those elasticated shower cap things over his beard. Wouldn't want the parishioners finding a beard hair in their shepherd's pie.
    Surprised
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  crs87 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Wizz wrote:
    Assembling leftovers from cooking for 65 last week. Back to the church kitchen in about14 hours to do it again.
    [ Celtic flavours Shephard's Pie - adds more onion, cheese, apple, currents, swede, mustard, tumeric, ginger and curry to the standard recipe. Must be good, they had a fight in the kitchen, over the left overs, a couple of weeks back. ]

Peter in topsy's Today I am baking...thread. I hope he's wearing one of those elasticated shower cap things over his beard. Wouldn't want the parishioners finding a beard hair in their shepherd's pie.
    Surprised

I met him without knowing what he was like, and my hubby got a weird feeling and never heard from him again!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 pm

crs87 wrote:
    Wizz wrote:

Surprised

I met him without knowing what he was like, and my hubby got a weird feeling and never heard from him again!

So PeterJ killed your husband and made him disappear? Sad
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  crs87 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

____ wrote:
    crs87 wrote:
    Wizz wrote:

Surprised

So PeterJ killed your husband and made him disappear? Sad

Haha no... but hubby thought he might be capable of it!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 pm

No from now on I'm going to call PeterJ a murderer, he killed your husband, stop defending him.
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  crs87 Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 am

Cool Okay... but im not sure what to tell this guy that looks exactly my hubby...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:53 pm